Action Hobbies July 29/30 - Page 15 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2005, 08:24 PM   #141
The real deal behind the wheel

Total Props: 0
Thumbs up i got it i got it!!!!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
i have youre fuel bottle bud and it will be with me in london ill keep youre fuel cool for you for 2 weeks...glad you posted i was begining to wonder whos it and what fuel it was i thaught it smelled like sick i can almost tell by smell what fuel it was...

endler is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:26 PM   #142
RCC Pro Contributor

★ Moderator ★
I am: John
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 1
yes you did forget it.....the announcer (So sorry i forgot his name, eek) found it and was asking around whos it was........i would have taken it for you if i knew it was yours becasue i am going to sammy's aswell

hopefully one of the Action boys can bring it to Sammy's for you.......
Skagen is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:43 PM   #143
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

Originally Posted by Droid
I will be racing my Team Losi LST and Kyosho 777. Some of you guys might remember me.
I beleive I do.. You were there with your dad.. did you ever get the picture with Richard?? I hope you did..
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:57 PM   #144
RCC Contributor
I am: Rob Say

Yup, the fuel bottle was found and Rick has it. Also there is a transponder missing from the track, we think Nathan Stewert has it so if you guys could all check it would be muchly appreciated! Again it was an awesome weekend, thanks to all the guys/gals from up north that came down to race with us. Looks like I may have to get an 8th scale to race next year and so I don't marshal every race on Sunday just to be part of the ACTION LOL!
Action Hobbies Kingsville | TeamAHK | Precision Hobbies | Hobbywing | Spektrum
Support your local hobby shop!
RobS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:16 PM   #145
RCC Supreme Contributor

Is it transponder 10? cause it was broken for my race, snapped off so they might be fixing it. I can't believe I was out of the race cause of a transponder snapping... if only I hadn't lost my PT

1978 VW Type 1 (Super Beetle) Convertible
PeanutButterJellyTime is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:31 PM   #146
RCC Contributor
I am: Nathan Stewart

Fantastic Race !

I have transponder 2...I called Chuck today and left a message re. me couriering it back to Action Hobbies ASAP.

Action Hobbies - Fantastic job w/ the race...excellent organization through the whole weekend. I think the little dudes that marshalled and watered all weekend deserve another honorable mention as well.

Also, I think everyone should send out a big thanks to the admin guys at of this would have been a dream if these dudes didnt take the initative to set up the series. Thanks !!!

PS - If anyone found a glo igniter w/ standard flourecent yellow green battery in it, it may be mine...the power meter on the end does not work.
NS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:28 AM   #147
RCC Noob

HUGE thanks to the Action Hobbies team for running a fantastic race. I'm amazed at the dedication that those guys / gals put into this race. The awesome organization, extremely friendly people and great track made this race perfect.

Thanks again!

Wayne Mah
imported_SkaterX is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:41 AM   #148
RCC Junior Contributor

Awesome run Wayne! Super clean! You and your dad make an awesome team! Like I said, simply awesome watching you guys work together! I heard that Dave got you to clean your own car too!
Darren Altbaum

[size=1]EB4-S3 w/ Rossi COBRA
STYLUS (w/ 1600 mah Li-Po)
M11 (w/ 1600 mah Li-Po)
kenora is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:56 AM   #149
RCC Apprentice

Congrats to all the winners.

Everything I have heard from my drivers is super postive. The track is world class, Chuck, JR and all the others, hats off to you.

Special thanks to Darren @ HC for flying in Mr Saxton, It's great to see postive promotion of our great hobby.

Also thanks for providing some awesome competition, you have a great team.

To all that attended, Wayne, Way, Gord and Dennis were all made to feel very welcome by all the racers. hopefully soon we will be able to return the favor.

Take care

XRAY Canada
Korgae Scales

Can West R/C
XRAY Canada
korgae is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:59 AM   #150
RCC Noob

What a weekend... Great group of racers, made us all feel welcome... look forward to getting out East for another race ( hope its a little cooler next time )
Canada RC
Gordkoff is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.