Action Hobbies July 29/30 - Page 16 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2005, 12:49 PM   #151
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
What a great weekend, the boys at Action Hobbies did an awesome job. Well run race and very friendly people.

A special thanks to our Pit guys, Jason, Jason’s dad (sorry forgot name) and Aaron for helping us out in the main and all the Volunteer marshals(there were lots) that were out there all weekend flipping cars and maintaining the track.

Dennis Liew
safaridog is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:49 PM   #152
RCC Noob

Thanks for the mention Guys. Awesome race, Great fun pitting in the main. 45 minutes fly when your busy. If only Gord would have let me tweek his needles he would have got more run time and never flamed out. He still pulled a fourth. Of course you guys are from out west and unfamiliar with our quick changing weather and it's effect on nitro engines.
Hope to see you again. Thanks for Dinner.

Bill Green
plane_crazy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:05 PM   #153
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: joe blow

what a race... there was some serious driving on display... Saxton is a machine, he drives the pants of that ttr and his motor was SILLY FAST... it was fun to watch dave and saxton drive during the quals especially on the victory laps, they put on a show... i picked up a lot just watching the different styles of driving and look forward to trying some of the stuff before the next race... congrats to wayne on the win
Abiye Birku
Tamiya TRF 801x | TRF 511x | TRF 201x
Abiye is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:27 PM   #154
The real deal behind the wheel

Thumbs up same place?? same time??

good to see everybody had fun and enjoyed the weather and the track very very proud to be part of this track...thanks to all that came once again great competition great fun...hopefully we can all hook up same place same time next still in shock from sunday moving up like 24 positions into 4th spot in the 4th and final qually and getting third in that a main..been thinking about that one all day everyone was great!! thanks for the great weekend everyone!!

rick endler

endler is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #155
RCC Junior Contributor

It was awesome. I had a blast all weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped me out and gave me advice all weekend. The advice just didnt come from the Xray boys, but Darren and Andy from TTR. Andy really helped me out in my driving style with an 8th scale on Friday and Saturday. It really helped me out alot! My lap times really improved. Was also sweet to meet Saxton. Darren introduced me to him and I talked to him for a minute. Really great guy. Fastest off-road racer I've ever seen.

The Xray guys were really awesome. You guys really helped me out alot with setup and advice. It was a pleasure to pit with such an awesome group of guys. Thanks Man it was great when we all chipped in to build darkos XB8R. That just showed great team effort. I'm sorry I didn't head out to diner with you guys on Sunday after racing... I was just so beat, I just wantted to go home, shower and go to bed.

I was really happy with the way my car was in the main. The car was hooked up! If it wasent for my little problem I had in the pits, I think could have placed better. My loop to pull my fuel tank open came off and my pit crew accidently pulled the line to the exhaust off. No big deal since Bill Green came to the rescue and fixed it quickly. Unfortunately I lost a lot of ground because of it. But hey things happen, I still was happy because I felt I raced well and I know my car is handling great for my next race. AND I HAD FUN!!!

I had a great time, it was good to see some faces out of town that I met up in Hull and then some people I havent seen in awhile locally.

Aaron Straus (STRATUS)
Team Express Motorsports
CEFX Racing
Rizzo's Rides
Stratus is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:03 PM   #156
RCC Contributor

Sweet Track

That track was sweet! I love it! Good job Action Hobbies.

By the way did anyone see how fast that kid was with that LST in the MT
A-main. WOW!

was me, he he
Droid is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:15 PM   #157
RCC Pro Contributor

★ Moderator ★
I am: John
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 1
accually ya, i did notice how fast you was driving that LST! you had that thing diald, and its stock!!!!!!

hats off to you, you have some talent.....keep it up my friend!
Skagen is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:05 PM   #158
O'Donnell Racing Team Driver
I am: Daryl Denny

Just to let you guys know there is over 400 pictures on in photo gallery under action hobbies.
daryldenny is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:56 AM   #159
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

I just posted approx 150 in our gallery.. Thansk Chickenman.. didn't mean to casue so many clicks... lol
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:05 PM   #160
RCC Junior Contributor

no problem, I'm here for you.
ChickenMan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.