07-05-2005, 07:53 AM
Join Date: Jun 2004
Total Props: 0
Existing Product... RC Dyno Systems
RC Dyno Systems, Radio Control Cars, Trucks, Dynamometer, Radio Control Car Truck PerformanceFeatures and Benefits of Owning a DSR 810 or DSR 810b Test Platform.
- Record and store multiple test runs for any number of cars and trucks.
- Compare and display test results for up to 3 individual cars/trucks all at one time.
- The ability to chart (graph) test results for wheel torque (lbs/ft), and horsepower developed.
- Test results displayed in both time based (elapsed time) format and distance traveled formats.
- Supports cars and trucks up to "14" inches wide, and "14-1/2" inches long. (maximum wheelbase.)
- The ability to tweak your vehicles carburetor "on the fly". Visually inspect the overall health of your car or truck under actual running conditions.
- The ability to run (and test) 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles.
We offer two models of our test platform, our standard 2-Roller model the DSR810, and our newly developed belted model the DSR 810b. Both units operate in a similar manor except the DSR810b model utilizes a wide, high friction flat belt, as the vehicles testing surface rather than 2-rollers. Either of these test platforms would make an excellent addition to any car club or any RC car enthusiast.As an RC enthusiast, you've invested countless hours and dollars to feed your RC passion. Now, get the most out of that investment with optimum car performance. These dynamometer test platforms will help you find exact settings for each of your cars, in minimal time. Determine your settings, test and tune your RC Vehicle, it's that easy! One of these professionally built machines would make an excellent addition to any shop or club, or for any RC car enthusiast who wants the most "bang for his buck".
- Create "notes" in the data acquisition software that are unique for each vehicle you test.
I'll have a Nitropolitan...
4 parts Sidewinder Race Blend 30%
2 part Nitro Speed Scent (Crazy Cotton Candy)
1 part Nitro Speed Scent (Very Cherry)
Shake and strain into a chilled glass.
Garnish with a lime wedge.