|07-09-2005, 10:34 PM||#12|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Just wanted to thank you guys for the advise. Turns out there were a number of issues once I took out the engine.
Essentially a combination of the the "low end" needle and the fact the the brass collar had completely worn thin and wedged itself into the fly wheel.
The collar just wouldn't come out, it was completely wedged in. I just don't know how these things happen.
But a suggestion from a customer up at "Hobby Home" recommended I toss it in the oven as the expansion rates on the two metals were different, and then give it a whack. Great tip!
So all said and done, it's all working fine, and I'm wiser for it.
And while I was at it, I added fiber brake, upgraded first gear, an modified the frame for a 100cc fuel tank.
"Think what you will, but my love is SAVAGE"
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|