|07-09-2005, 07:20 AM||#1|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: James G
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brampton, ontario
Total Props: 0
12 Step Program For Savage Owners
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
12 STEP PROGRAM FOR SAVAGE OWNERS
1. We admitted we were powerless over the HPI Savage that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves (Offroadrc.ca) could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the Savage Gods, as we understood them.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our Savage priorities.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wonderful hobby.
6. We are entirely ready to have Offroadrc.ca remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked others on the offroad forums how to remove our Savage's shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed with our Savage Monster Trucks, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when they are T-maxx owners who talk smack about our precious Savages.
10. Continued to take Savage parts inventory and when we were low on spur gears promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through the offroad forums and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our Savages as we understand them better, praying only for knowledge of HPI's will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Savage owners everywhere and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
This twelve-step program was adapted from the Alcoholics Anonymous twelve step program without their permission. Void where prohibited. Batteries not included. Actual mileage may vary. Some settling may occur in shipping. Operators are standing by. This is a parody and not to be taken seriously, or internally for that matter. Side effects may include euphoria, grinning, laughing, jumping up and down, ADD, sleeplessness, drowsiness, excitability, finger cramps, excessive spending, marital problems, daydreaming, loss of appetite, hearing loss, Savage envy, brain damage, loss of work, credit problems, and increased internet useage. Keep away from children. Do not use near flames. Keep away from oxygen. Product has been known to cause cancer in the state of California. If swallowed, consult a physician. Do not induce vomiting. Bash responsibly
I got this off savagecentral aong time ago
You can drive a fast truck slow, but you can't drive a slow truck fast!
My photo album
|07-10-2005, 10:28 AM||#5|
RCC Expert Contributor
Join Date: Jan 2005
Total Props: 0
lol love the small print.
HPI BAJA 5B
THE DEMON SEED
RAM-TECH REAR LOWER ARMS
RAM-TECH REAR UPPER ARMS
RAM-TECH FRONT SHOCK TOWER
TEAM GO NADS X CAN
TEAM GO NADS REDNECK
rc18t with mamba (blinged?)
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|