king of the black top drag - Page 20 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 06:01 AM   #191
imported_k1e1v1i1n
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
whats up with all the hijacking , almost no one has payed omage in a while , even tom cracked a joke about me . not on here of corse . well rubin i hope ur happy with urself now all the peons will think the king stinks , even though no one would have thought anything like that with u getting closer and closer by the sec while u were sitting on me , oops i mean next to me , whats the diff ?

whats going on with all the care bear threads going on in the past few days . compition keeps everyone sharp . its a shame the so many took it all to heart , were all just a bunch of guys having a good time .

1 day ur on top and the next ur bust , thats how it gos . now all we need next time is a measuring tape and 2 of those speed boards then we can b offical , and i guess it wouldnt hurt if i had a working ride

by the way thx to everyone who tryed to get me back up and running namely viper and davecrash . sorry to disapoint all the extra ppl who came out to see urs truly . try again on wensday and i am sure i will b up and running , even if it is from all the other hobbests .
imported_k1e1v1i1n is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:46 PM   #192
hyper7man

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1e1v1i1n
whats up with all the hijacking , almost no one has payed omage in a while , even tom cracked a joke about me . not on here of corse . well rubin i hope ur happy with urself now all the peons will think the king stinks , .
I dont think Tom stinks...lol

O1n1l1y1a1j1o1k1e

=

Only a joke
hyper7man is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:40 PM   #193
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1e1v1i1n
...all the peons will think the king stinks....
wait a sec what are you the king of now?
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 07-19-2005, 08:55 PM   #194
imported_k1e1v1i1n
RCC Pro Contributor

why cant i just b the king why do i have to rule somehting . just cause i didnt run on monday dosent mean i am giving up i will b back in action next monday .
Old 07-19-2005, 10:59 PM   #195
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
burger king?
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:44 PM   #196
imported_k1e1v1i1n
RCC Pro Contributor

hey now . i am not the burger king
Old 07-19-2005, 11:58 PM   #197
imported_VIPER
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Jun
Radio of choice:
Fly Sky GT3B and TH9X
# of RCs: 22

K1,
This is useless thread costing space and money...
http://globalservices.globalhobby.com/globalforum/viewtopic.php?p=15362#15362[/url]
imported_VIPER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-20-2005, 02:12 AM   #198
imported_k1e1v1i1n
RCC Pro Contributor

i wouldnt really call it usless i mean it has given countless ppl hours of entertainment , and a place to vent , it has shown some ppl how things can get out of hand and that with a little talking they can b brought back under controle .

it has also become the most popular thread on the site by far . its grown more in a few days then most have over the entire corse of the site .

i may not b the fastest but i sure got a few more ppl to show up at the brick , although i didnt do it all on my own , i had alot of help from the whole gang .

i dont mind ppl cracking jokes about me it all kinda rolls off my sholders i am to new to really know what i am talking about so its fun seeing ppl talk about , something they all say dosent matter but they all want to b the best at .

no one got into the hobby to b the fastest in some random parkinglot for a day but now thats its out there and so widly talked about even the hardcore guys r making speed runs .

not that i am taking credit for everyone trying to b fast but i htink theres a higher lvl of compition now then when i first comming out , only a few weeks ago .

tom was fast way b4 i even got my car but when he came out this time he had a whole gang of ppl riding on his sholders . maybe he did b4 but i never saw it ,

with out compition what will get the ppl to come out , not like i saw any 1/2 naked chicks in the lot drawing the crowds in , so why not a little in house rivalry ,

i know i got beat but it was by a hand crafted land missle , maybe with time and a little help i can get fast enough to beat him . and even if my car was able to beat him right now i dont think i have the tuning skills needed to beat him .

but u have to start somewhere so here i am . anyways i think most of u have grown a soft spot for the king by now , dont worry my ride will b up and running soon enough .

on a side note i want to thank viper for the ride to the subway monday night . it was a huge help as i dont know the city that well .

still need to work on getting more tips out of everyone its hard to ask questions when theres a jumping contest going on . hopefully tom will share a bit of his know how with me next time i am sure he dosent wana b the un contested fastest guy in the lot forever .
Old 07-20-2005, 08:39 PM   #199
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

congratulations Gump on the 80kph
imported_VEN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:15 PM   #200
imported_k1e1v1i1n
RCC Pro Contributor

wow 80 i wish i was there to see that , good job
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in