Just incase people forgot...... - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2005, 11:12 PM   #11
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
ohwell i too could not go soo dont feel bad so how did it trun out at the race.
imported_colin is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:15 AM   #12
RCC Apprentice

It was a LOOOOONG but a pretty good day. It was SCORCHING hot. We could barely stand it. People were drinking litres and litres of water because they were sweating out that much. There was a lot of trouble with the nitros too. Several of the mains ended with only one vehicle left running. I'd say we went backwards as far as efficiency goes and starting each race on time.

I had a good time though. I broke in the 1/10 electric A-main (shock eyelet). I got 2nd place to Geoff in the 1/10 electric stadium truck A-main. We were 3 seconds apart. It was a good race!

Michel did very well for team frog. He got 1st in the Monster Truck A-main and first in the 1/10 Nitro Stadium. I'm not sure if he got 1st in a 3rd class or not. Roland also finished well in his classes getting at least one 2nd.

Overall, Team Moncton did pretty well Team Redneck did a stellar job pitting for Team Frog too and played a major roll in Team Frog's dominance for Moncton/New Brunswick over Nova Scotia.
Chill is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:31 PM   #13
RCC Junior Contributor

Man all these teams forming up around here. I think we'll have to start a team Halifax! But I'll always be part of team BBMP... Why one engine when you can use TWO! >: )

If it aint yellow, it aint mine.*

*with a few exceptions.
Chris_HFX is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:45 AM   #14
RCC Contributor

thanks for the ride Troy. sorry for bringing my stadium truck in your van
jjag was fun. Even though i bumped up in both classes i did not win the A-main. I think it was due to the aero dynamics of my car or lack of
Well time to paint up a new body.

XLR8 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.