JJAG Thanks - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2005, 08:04 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
JJAG Thanks

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I would like to thank John and his wife and all who made the past weekend possible. You have an awesome track John-Ireally enjoyed it!

XXX-T MF2 Brushless
Associated B4
XR2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:47 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice

You're Very Welcome!

Hi Les,

It was my pleasure and privilege to host the race as always. I'm glad you had a good time even though it was a scorcher and a long day to boot. Thanks for including my wife because, besides cooking the hot dogs and burgers, she was out until 12pm saturday night helping me set up the track. She also helped me take it all down...she's a great help and I thanked her for us

I look forward to racing with you the next time we meet...cya in Moncton if you're there.

imported_Jagwire is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:08 PM   #3
RCC Noob

great time at JJAG

We would also like to extend our thanks for hosting us on Sunday.You have an awesome track. Although it was hot it could have been raining. Your so right about all the help from your wife, with out their support I'm sure there would be alot less racers. We didn't run well but had a blast.Thanks again to you and your family.

Harley,Vernon and Ron
All4Nitro is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:58 PM   #4
RCC Junior Contributor

Thanks for having Theo and myself at your track on Sunday. As always its been a real pleasure.

Theo had a blast and couldnt thank everybody enough who helped him run in the 1/8th class. For the next race I will defentily have to bring him out.

Cya at the shop,

If it aint yellow, it aint mine.*

*with a few exceptions.
Chris_HFX is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:03 AM   #5
RCC Apprentice

I'd like to Thank John & His wife..Good Eats for sure!
The track was in Excellent Condition..There was a Lot of Work put into it.

As for the Weather,,It was Hot!..Need I say any more?.LOL

rick_ryan55 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:09 PM   #6
RCC Apprentice

Just Trying To Keep The Hobby Alive!

Hi Vern, Ron, Harley, Chris, Theo and Rick,

I wish there was something that I could have done about the heat...but hey, it wasn't raining!

I'm so glad the everybody remained 'civil' under the heat and trying circumstances of a very long day.

I was stoked that so many of you guys and gals made it to my track in the middle of the season. This was the biggest turn out yet with about 28 racers registered and about 60 vehicles or so! We had 12 heats of racing each round!

I was very happy to see a good cross section of racers from all of the other regions where we race such as New Glasgow and Moncton. I know it's a long drive for some and with the price of gas and everything it's hard for everybody to make it so I'm sincerely grateful for the support from everybody that was here and I hope to be able to continue to support those tracks as well...as long as I remain healthy.

For those who didn't make it...no worries. I hope to see you at your track(s) when I get to your area.

The r/c car hobby seems to be growing in our area and I hope we all continue to have fun and keep it alive...VIVE R/C CARS!!!

imported_Jagwire is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:55 PM   #7
RCC Noob

john, it was a great day for all.... and a big thanks to the mrs. for lettin' us all come over and play.
the tracks looking great, and the new layout seems to be a good mix for us poor folk, and some of them fast nitro's
theonlybull is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.