New Info - Sprucewood Invitational + Great Lakes Series - Page 21 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2005, 09:56 PM   #201
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Wow! David another great I said in the kitchen can't please everyass oops I mean everyone out there. Alex had 10 family members out watching who were thoroughly impressed with the track, stand, property, racers...Just wanted to say thank you and also thanks to Holly for you both in opening up your property for a super weekend...
Can't wait for next year.
Luv my HONDA!!!
RCMOM is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:57 PM   #202
RCC Expert Contributor

thanks to dave and everyone for running a good weekend, despite the issues, all in all it was good, well it sucked for me, but that was just to do with me and my car, lol, but man was that A main wild, i've never seen such a crazy A, and big congrats to Rick, awsome run buddy, you had a real rough start to the season, but it came around not bad in the end eh?
bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:30 AM   #203
RCC Pro Contributor

i broke but had fun

btw; who's that dan black guy and can you believe he's running a mayhem!!!
c-low74 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:08 AM   #204
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: James G

so who wone the the Ducati 999R ?
You can drive a fast truck slow, but you can't drive a slow truck fast!

My photo album
imported_lunytune is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:34 AM   #205
RCC Junior Contributor

In short, We had a good time. The layout is the best I have run on all year. Just that motocross mentality Mac has always produces a track with great bumps jumps, etc. Seen a lot of familiar people, the racers from RC Express, and others.

Thanks to the maintenance crew for producing, maintaining a great track.

Congrats to ENDLER!!!, great run. Also congrats to our local fastest racer Danamal Black on his run, German Chicken on his win, and Ang Leo for the great racin he did.

Thanks Mac and Holly for sponsoring the event

Also special thanks to Mr and Mrs Fuller for donating the transponders and sponsoring the race. Great job!!!

Kevin Cobello
ProSeries44z is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:57 AM   #206
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
Guys...for everyone that emailed or pm'd me

I've got the race results on hardcopy.

I'll verify everything and post it up as soon as I can.(4 down 18 more workin days to go before my next day off..but I'll get them done today)

Check the GLORCS link..but I'll add an announcement in the GLORCS room when I'm done.

PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:14 AM   #207
RCC Supreme Contributor

Last night when I was thanking Ron and helping him pack up when he told me that we did not have 100 entries, we actually had:

116 Entries!!

That is a lot of guys to get through each round!!

A-D in Monster Truck

A-K in 1/8 scale

Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:51 AM   #208
Grandmaster G
RCC Expert Contributor

The Grandmaster Attended on Sunday and was very impressed with the track, and race set-up.

I had the opppurtunity to meet with the crew, and enjoyed doing so. First class bunch of guys all the way.

Kudos to Dave Mclean for a job well done

Racing was fast and furious and intense(I know I stood beside some crazy lady in the pits)

"Marshall...the car..the car...HURRY THE ##$%$ UP........"

loved it!!!!
Grandmaster G is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:21 AM   #209
RCC Contributor
I am: Dalton Oliver

Thumbs up

yup it was a very awsome weekend, the track was soooo mint and was very fun, my buggy kept breaking but david put some confiddience in me to ask around for parts so i did and it worked lol. the A main was a very awsome race, i was the flag guy which was also exciting. it was basiclly in the dark i could barley see. but over all awsome event cant wait till next year!
Kyosho MP9

Upgrade RC
duratraxD is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:51 AM   #210
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M

First of thanks to Darren from Hobbycraft for his help. Thanks goes out to all who put in time and effort to make this race happen. Next year I will try and make more of them. Thanks to a friend who convinced me not to sell the car after the second qualifier. LOL! As bad as things got. I had a great time. Everybody in the A-main did a great job. Don't know how they new where there car was though. Congrats to Dan Black for winning the series and to Rick Endler for winning the race. All should be very proud. I've never seen Rick drive with that much throttle. Dan I've seen do that plenty. Great deal of respect goes out to them.
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.