|09-08-2005, 08:47 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Total Props: 0
anyone else hear about this ?????
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Coming soon from HPI Racing is the Hellfire, a purpose built, Ready-to-Run high performance, 1/8 scale four wheel drive monster truck. The Hellfire offers maximum performance in all conditions by combining the durability characteristics of the Savage with the agility of 1/8 scale buggies. The truck has a wide range of tuning adjustments, is extremely lightweight and features all-new suspension and steering geometries. It has been designed to allow for easier maintenance with simplified differential access, high quality hex hardware and no e-clips are used anywhere.
The Hellfire will sit along side the Savage in the HPI monster truck line-up. The Hellfire is fast, low and aimed at track enthusiasts, while the Savage is a proven “basher” with oversized durability and maximum ground clearance. Both trucks will be available in ready-to-run and kit versions.
Due for release before the end of the year, stay tuned for more information on the Hellfire.
• Purpose built high performance monster truck right out of the box. This is not a buggy conversion!
• Internal drive ratio is optimized for .21 and .28 size race engines.
• Steering and suspension geometries are designed specifically for this truck to maximize performance.
• Low center of gravity for increased responsiveness and better chassis balance.
• The front and rear differentials can be removed by taking out six screws.
• The removal of four screws allows access to the center differential.
• No e-clips are used, anywhere!
• Hex sockets reduce the possibility of a stripped screw.
• Adjustable front and rear inboard toe with convenient urethane eccentric bushings.
• Front inboard toe angle adjustments: 0 degrees to -2 degrees.
• Rear inboard toe angle adjustments: 2 degrees to 4 degrees.
• Adjustable front and rear camber using strong steel turnbuckles.
• The camber can be fine tuned to suit your track conditions.
• Anti-dive adjustments: 0 degrees to 2 degrees in 0.5 degree increments.
• Anti-squat adjustments: 1.5 degrees to 3.5 degrees in 0.5 degree increments.
• Front kick-up angle: adjustable from 21 to 25 degrees.
• 24 possible shock positions available to fine tune your suspension.
• Spring clips are included to fine tune your ride height.
• Four different shock pistons are included for a wide range of tuning options.
• Different compression and rebound can be achieved with tapered shock pistons.
• Damping can be fine tuned with different diameter holes.
• Adjustable steering geometry.
• Adjustable brake bias to control entry steering and jumping.
• Chassis braces included to adjust overall chassis stiffness for smooth or bumpy tracks.
• New, high RPM .28 K4.6 HO engine with increased HP and torque.
• Hard anodized exhaust pipe for maximum power.
• High flow 2 stage air filter for maximum engine protection and increased engine performance.
• Continuous radius exhaust header for maximum exhaust flow and power.
• Wire routing protects wires from moving parts.
• Fuel tube routing system prevents line breakage and promotes better fuel delivery.
• Fuel splash guard keeps fuel splashes away from the brake disk and drivetrain.
• 150cc fuel tank for longer run times than buggy spec 125cc equipped trucks.
• Internal fuel tank filter and external high quality fuel filter for maximum engine protection.
• Low center of gravity flush mounted radio box.
• Secure transponder mounting system.
• 1100 mah, 5-cell receiver pack with 2 hour wall charger included.
• New high strength aero dish wheel with 17mm hex for added durability.
• All driveshafts are CV style joints maximum durability and high efficiency.
• 3.5mm titanium nitride coated shock shafts for durability and maximum performance.
• Titanium nitride suspension pins are extremely durable and provide smooth suspension action.
the reason a divorce is so costly is because its really worth it.
|09-08-2005, 08:52 PM||#2|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: James G
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brampton, ontario
Total Props: 0
there is allread a thread started in New Product Review
You can drive a fast truck slow, but you can't drive a slow truck fast!
My photo album
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|