Blinged EK4 and huge parts lot - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2005, 02:24 AM   #1
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
Blinged EK4 and huge parts lot

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Huge package of parts and a blinged out truck! Please note the tires shown on the truck are not included. I am out of tires and rims other than buggy tires That out of the way...

This was my personal project truck. I have had many of these beasts and tried a lot of parts. The red motif runs deep here. All the locknuts and washers are red anodized, the front cross shock brace, upper steering deck, upper hinge pin brace, msj front shock tower, front torque rod, steering servo horn, cnter dif top, battery posts and polished plate, rear lower shock mount, front and rear lower hinge pin braces, msj motor mounts motor backplate and fridge head and lightweight but large flywheel (with stock motor mounts, it looks like a starter box could be used, but I had the msj ones )

Most of the truck's plastic parts are new and the turnbuckles upgraded to adjustable (arms front and rear and on steering). I custom mounted a savage tank in the front for much more capacity. While it looks high it is not a problem because there is a heli header tank mounted on the back behind the shocktower. That adds another 2 oz plus the primer bulb and fuel lines. The header tank has a clunk in it so if you end on your lid it will get fuel for quite a while. If you need help priming it, just ask as it's not hard with the bulb (even the tank valve is red, sorry about the pink tubing on the bleeder lol). What more can I say. I haven't even run this motor and it came to me as rebuilt with new piston sleeve and ring. I had another motor in the truck originally but sold it to a friend recently since I'd just broken it in.

The body has a light kit installed that uses a 4 aaa cel pack mounted in the roof. It is held in with velcro straps and supported with foam walls. there is an on off switch on the backside shown to make it easy. On the ground you can see the red neon string kit I was going to install on the chassis. it is long enough to go all around and up the antenna tube. it is rated for 12 volts but I have used a 5 cel (6 volt) rx pack. I am including a 9 volt rechargeable nmh battery (not shown) to power the lights. you'll just have to find the proper plug for the battery and solder on, try radio shack. the transformer allready has servo tape on it and I was going to mount the stuff under the gas tank or along the right side.

Venom 6 volt battery is fairly new, hitec 645 mg on steering and a futaba 3003 on throttle and brake. Lightweight brake discs, fairly new clutch, freshly rebuilt and filled difs, cleaned a refilled the shocks (6 are Integy Piggybacks (and a big bag of rebuild supplies are included) and the front cross shock is aluminum with coated shaft, not sure of brand), front custom bumper protects the front cross shock better than the stock bumper, wheel nuts and some extras included.

Now to the parts lot. There is almost a complete second rolling chassis there with many new parts in bags and lots and lots of replacements stuff. Way too much to list it all, just look at the pics and more can be seen here

Priced for quick sale $650 for everything

I will burn what's left of my fuel, about 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of 30% helimix through it to start the break in, then put after run oil in, clean and pack it up. The parts and such are packed allready in cases which will also be shipped. shipping is not included sorry. if you have ever wanted one, this is a nice one. I build another one and stalkerize it.
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.