Brand New Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 Pimpt Out - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2006, 06:14 PM   #1
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
Brand New Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 Pimpt Out

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Happy New Year - Here is a brand new S3 that is on ebay. Look at the bottom of this thread for a link to some pictures. I love building these cars almost as much as racing them so I built this one during the holidays in the expectations of lots of racing, however I have decided to go back to racing motocross so it must go. This car is almost ready to go. I have left the shocks empty so you can add the weight of oil that suits your track. Diffs are done with r-2000 m-7,000 f-5000 oil. You will need to add radio, engine, servos etc. If you love running the cars but building them not so much this is the car for you. It is pimpt out with all the cool red option parts and every bolt has been loc tighted. You will just need to dial it in to your track. It is not missing any parts and includes all the manuals, new un-painted body, stock wheels and wing. All other small pieces like screws, clutch, linkage, ball ends, shafts little plastic shims, hardware for mounting servos etc. are all included and shown in the blue box (box not included).

Also includes:

King Headz centre brace and Slider (in-between servo saver, better than the red option part)

1 Brand new set of GRP pre glued tires (not sure what called same as the crime fighter)

Body is new and not painted

Front sway bar

To many to list but here are the main ones, Lite pillow balls, upgraded brakes, hard sway bar balls, wing posts, shock spring retainers, shock towers, anodized washers, CTR diff mounts, lots of plates, Allumin. Servo saver, engine mounts, upper arm holders, Lite hex adaptors, wheel nuts and more. Every important upgrade has been made and this is one tricked out car. There is over a $1,000 in outragously expensive shinny red parts!

I only accept Pay Pal - Shipping will happen the day after the auction!

$20 to Canada - $25 to USA

For International shipping go to and use my postal code of L0G 1T0, enter the weight of 6lbs, Length 20, Width of 12 and height of 6 (inches) then enter your country to get your shipping price. I only charge true shipping cost.

Thank you for looking! Please don't bid if you don't plan on paying!
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #2
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
I keep getting PM'd so I will put it on the forum. I will not end the auction early!
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.