|01-25-2006, 12:35 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Total Props: 0
TNX Pro with 18TZ for sale
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a TNX Pro with the following upgrades for sale:
- MIP CVDs front and rear. I have the original drive shafts and spare parts for them as well.
- Nova RC 7075 lower arms ( 2 sets, 1 for the Power strokes, 1 for the stock shocks). These have multiple mounting holes for the shocks and lower the truck.
- Proline 23mm hex adaptors and dish wheels w/ Maxx Bow wheels (not 40 series)
- Hitec 645 steering servo
- Tamiya alloy front and rear bulkheads
- HPI Cuda body
- 2 sets of the stock tires.
-Proline Powerstroke shocks.
And last but not least, OS 18TZ rear exhaust engine with RD Logics hard ano pipe. This is a pull start motor with the slide carb from the original FS 18 installed. The engine has about 1/2 gallon through it. The original FS 18 and pipe will be included as well.
At the moment, I can't post photos but will try to if anyone is interested.
Truck will need receiver and receiver battery in order to run.
$600 for the lot.
Any landing you can drive away from, is a good landing
|01-27-2006, 10:55 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Total Props: 0
free bump for fellow tnx'r
interested in parting out the TZ?
hehe .. thought i would ask
My whip ~
TNX 5.2 coming soon
hpi rs4 EVO
venom night ranger
reading owns you !!
I got 2 things in this world , my word and my ballz!
I don't break em for nobody!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|