Bashing spots in hali? - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 09:47 PM   #31
revitup
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Cool bashing in hali

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Has anyone settled on a time to meet at the legion.I think I will go if it's not too cold,also my son says he needs a session to.
revitup is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #32
revitup
RCC Apprentice

bashing in hali

Newfy how much snow is up your way?
revitup is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #33
imported_matty0500

doesn't matter to me, mid afternoon work?
imported_matty0500 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 02-25-2006, 09:57 PM   #34
imported_matty0500

maybe 2:30 or 3? or is that too late?
Old 02-26-2006, 07:38 AM   #35
imported_Newfy

Not much maybe inche or 2.
imported_Newfy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:50 AM   #36
MaxxMaster
RCC Contributor

I am: Johnno

Unhappy

Aaaaaaaaand......
Nobody showed? Not one person?

I was at the enfield legion around 3; and nobody eltse was there. I asked around, and everyone said they hadn't seen anybody eltse there other than for indoor racing.

Johnno
MaxxMaster is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:54 AM   #37
imported_Newfy

we went to the Lion club and bashed there, you need to check the other site Im not double posting everything. That site is there for the guys in the maritimes to use !!! so use it
imported_Newfy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:39 PM   #38
imported_matty0500

Damn i was wondering where you were maxxmaster, was looking forwards to seeing a jato run, never seen one but heard they're fast as hell. We ended up (as newfy said) at the lions club at 1:30. Sorry for the miscomunication, we should have posted here to check the forum at mrcr. Next time we'll make sure we know where we're going, and hopefully it'll be a little warmer
Old 02-27-2006, 07:22 PM   #39
MaxxMaster
RCC Contributor

I am: Johnno

Alright....

yeah; Having it being a bit warmer, would be nice. I ended up going out for a quick bash alone, my hands couldn't last more than a tank of fuel. You know it's a bit too cool when you're engine's leaning out because of you're nitro fuel gelling-up, from the temperatures.

You can call me Johnno, Jon... whatever. i do normally go by Johnno.

My username's kind of a refrence to a T-maxx obsession actaully, I've been a fan of the truck for over 4 years now, and not even any of the newest top-of-the-line trucks have swayed my decision on the Maxx yet.

lol... so now that you have my biography, any word on where/when our next bash will be planned? we should probably decide on an actual time, too.

Johnno
MaxxMaster is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-27-2006, 08:02 PM   #40
imported_matty0500

Haha yeah a time is a good thing. It mightn't be for a while i don't think, wait until this cold goes away anyways. Anyone up for a good bashing sometime between the 15th of march and the 19th (that's march break for us school kids)? I should be good to go almost any time in there. I'm gonna be in NFLD from the 12th to the 14th but after that it'd definitely be a good time. Is there any place around with a couple more jumps or something? I have a skatepark up the street from me that i want to get to and terrorize when it's a little warmer but it'll probably be pretty hard on my truck. But that's what it's for eh. Anywho, we should decide on a time and place before the day of this time haha. Anyways, we have a bit of time to plan, anyone have any ideas on a spot?
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in