|03-24-2006, 03:08 PM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Jun
Join Date: Feb 2005
Radio of choice:
Fly Sky GT3B and TH9X
# of RCs: 22
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
"Where we are at."
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
We run Monday and Wednesday nights at the RICHMOND GREEN TARMAC on Elgin Mills and Leslie from 6 PM to 9:00 PM.
Holidays (Monday afternoon bash) we meet at 1 PM to 4 PM but you can continue on till 9 PM.
Nights with bad weather - We meet at Tim Horton's across the street to wait the weather out or meet there after play for some more RC chat.
You and your friends are most welcome to come and join in on the fun.
1. You must have two of the safeties work with the "engine running and your receiver OFF" on your model listed on this category;
a. a fail safe b. throttle return spring c. return brake spring
2. You check in with me before you start your model to acquire a frequency clip for your TX. You still need to check in with me for any other types of radio equipment.
3. Frequency clips can be had first come first serve. If a clip happens to have 2 drivers or more, then that clip will have to be shared among the drivers.
a. 1 driver - drive all night b. 2 drivers - 4 tanks "ON" 4 Tanks "OFF" C. 3 drivers - 3 tanks "ON" 3 Tanks "OFF"
4. Keep the place clean. I will not tolerate
a. litter b. mis-conduct c. alcohol d. drugs
5. Return clips after play and join us if you wish for coffee at Timmies across the street.
6. PLEASE DO NOT RUN THERE ANY OTHER NIGHT OR WEEKENDS. I have already had a complaint from a resident. Lets not push it as the whole group will suffer.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS INFORMATION THREAD!!!
I am on the 13th year of my 2nd childhood and I REFUSE TO GROW-UP!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|