I leaving on a ......... - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2006, 11:14 AM   #1
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
I leaving on a .........

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Well guys I figured I would stop and say a quick good bye. As most know I was I moving back to Newfoundland this year. On Thursday of this week I got my call advising me that the movers will be here the week before easter and that my boat crossing is good Friday. I am working pretty steady from now till then so I am not going to get to see many of you before I leave so I figured I would drop a line here to say good bye to all and thanks for the great times last year. RC racing was a much needed break from the real world and I cannot think of a greater bunch of people to have raced with. Good luck this year and I hope to see you all again sometime in the near future.

I am moving to Twillingate so if anyone is in the area looking at the icebergs please feel to stop by and pay a visit. Anyone in town should be able to point me out if you happen to stop by. Part of the job I guess.

Also I am planning on building a track in back of the house so feel free to bring a truck I will even supply the nitro.

Scott Frankland
sfrankland is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
RCC Junior Contributor

It was nice to see you again at the shop today, it was a pleasent surprise. Hope you and your family enjoy your new posting and have fun with your new track. Hope to see you back for a visit some time. see you then.

XXX-T MF2 Brushless
Associated B4
XR2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Michel L

Good luck Scott, wish you would have been around for this season, you might get lucky on your next transfer and end-up in Moncton>>> LOL! Michel.
Don`t sweath the petty things and don`t pet the sweathy things...
imported_mirage is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
RCC Contributor

Woo Hoo thats my home town, we will have to do some bashing when im home on holidays this summer.

Savage .26 MACH - forsale make me an offer
Blade CP
imported_Newfy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:58 PM   #5
RCC Contributor

well scott, it was nice meeting you. thanks for all the help in the hobby and everything. i hope that you and your family have a good and safe move.
it was a fun last season racing and good luck to yuo in the future
XLR8 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:41 AM   #6
RCC Noob

Newfy I bought a house at 25 Hughes Lane and please do stop by. As I stated up top if you come I will supply the Nitro.

Mirage I think there is a better chance of you moving to Newfoundland then there is of me moving to NB. As much as I will miss it here I am going home and it is what me and my family have been wanting for sometime.

Les it was nice seeing you again as you said it was a pleasant surprise.

Adam don't thank me for anything it was you that helped me out with this obsession (hobby doesn't seem to fit here) of mine. So Adam thank you.
sfrankland is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-26-2006, 09:35 AM   #7
RCC Apprentice

Cheerio Scott

Hey Scott,

Sorry to hear that you have to leave the area. It was great having a cop around to keep the peace

Take care of your family and be safe on the beat, OK?

imported_Jagwire is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:13 PM   #8
RCC Junior Contributor

Hey Scott, you will be missed!

I'll miss our late nights building RC. Altho not many, but it was good times. As well as all my crazy law related questions.

I wanna drop by again some night this week if I can. See ya off one last time. I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

If it aint yellow, it aint mine.*

*with a few exceptions.
Chris_HFX is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.