Jay Cristiano
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Jay C
Radio of choice:
KO Propo
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Coming soon

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey Guys and Girls,

Im Jay Cristiano from Hardcore Racers R/C Club located in Hamilton Ontario. There has been a lot of commotion about this track for the last year and we will be opening in the coming months. Please bear with us while we prepare the track for the coming season. As with all new tracks we need to make sure that everything is in working order. Information regarding the track such as fees, rules and a schedual will be posted soon. Stay tuned and happy R/Cing!

Jay Cristiano is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:57 PM   #2
imported_Pro Stock
RCC Noob

Comming weeks!!!! not months Jay.

No worries everyone, we should be up and running in less then 3 weeks if the weather will co-operate just a little. 6 degrees is just to cold for workin, or runnin in my opinion!!! I'm old!

I have read a few posts about the Fee's mentioned. From open to close on the weekends that the facility is open, it WILL be $20 for the day. Car and driver. In the case of a father and son, the son would only have to pay (or father) an additional $5. Making the total for a father son race team $25 for the ENTIRE day. More than reasonable. The weeknights when open will be cheaper than $20.

To be honest, we are not in this to promote the sport. We are in this to give EVERYONE in the GTA a closer spot to come out and practice getting faster on a race track. The owners of the property DO NOT want people just hangng around for the day, UNLESS you are running a car. That is what this facility is for.

Overall, this place will be a VERY friendly atmosphere, with safety, fun, and respect for everyone, as the MAIN priority!!!

Initially this will be an open practice (I prefer that term to "bashing") facility, I would like to give the people that are both, new to the hobby, and the race track environment, a place to practice for a while. On a race day, very little time is actually spent on the track. It is very tough to get better at driving when you hang around ALL day, to be on the track for 35-45 minutes.

So a practice facility this will be at first. If I have time to organize a few races in the late summer, I will. I am sure the Jay is going to try to learn how to do it as well. Anyone who has run a race knows how much work it is, and I am pretty booked up this summer already with a Full-scale effort, if you know what I mean.

If you have any questions, please ask. I will check this fourm as often as I can.

Jay.....please leave the questions to me.......thanks buddy!!!

Dirt and Nitro in less than 3 weeks for EVERYONE!!!

Thanks for your time,
Ron Viggiani
(Pro Stock)
imported_Pro Stock is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:10 AM   #3
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: F.B.

This being a new track, how open are you to suggestions for layouts?
Jammin X1X-CR Factory Team
RB Hobby9

Go Team Nomadio!
WeatherB is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
RCC Master Contributor

I'm not sure I understand but any spectator will pay $5 just to be there??
imported_offroader is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:39 PM   #5
imported_Pro Stock
RCC Noob

The layout is done. It may undergo some small changes, but for the most part it is done for now. When we get bored of the layout........sure any sugestions would be welcome.

Overall, I have to say that it is by far the funnest track I have driven, Super wide, Super fast, CRAZY big jump, along with a host of smaller ones. It is easy to pass without killing the car in front of you, and is technical by way of the jumps, not stupid tight turns!!! It is bascially a mini Super Cross track.

As far as the fees, nothing is carved in stone yet, but there will be a fee for Spectators. Like I mentioned, we DO NOT want people just hanging around, this measure should insure that.

Let me remind you all that there are more off-road tracks that hold official race days, and with cheaper fees. There is room for everyone in this big R/C world of ours. I would actually prefer to have a smaller turnout, with people that are here to get faster around a race track. Track time is the BEST way to go faster, not the fancy new Carbon Fiber parts!!!!

With a smaller turnout, for the people that are willing to pay the $20, should get TONS of track time for their money. Thus making it a pretty good value. Plus, drive one lap around this track and then tell me that you are not hooked. Like I said, it's fun!

Thanks Guys!
Old 04-09-2006, 12:36 AM   #6
RCC Junior Contributor

Question Multi-practice pricing ?

Concerning such premimun pricing for just 'bashing', are you open to multi-packs, ala FastCats, who charge:

$ 100 for 10 practices - no expiry date - regular cost $13
$ 150 for 10 races - no expiry date - regular cost $18

And when you say 'all day' what are the exact hours you talking about, from sunrise to sunset ?

What will the the weekday/night times, as well as, cost ?

Take Care,

Hyper 7 - Keeper of the C.O.O.R.S. list.
imported_Hyper7 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:59 AM   #7
imported_Pro Stock
RCC Noob

I havn't discussed multiple day passes with the owners yet. It is a possibility though.

The schedule will be posted as soon as the track is open.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
John Bakker
I am: JB

Pro Stock ,I hope your wheel nuts are tight LOL. My ST-1 Is dialed and ready
The first race of the season is on the 22nd of this month @ Bellevegas .Any chance of opening before that .alot of folks need to work on their outdoor set up.
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:22 AM   #9
imported_Pro Stock
RCC Noob

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I switched over to the 23mm system. Shouldn't be a problem anymore. If I had to give up the lead to anyone, it would have been you man, nobody was more deserving of that generator than you.

Truggy eh? I am still running my Savage, I just love how tough it is. You are going to need a tough truck for this track, it will test every nut and bolt in your truck!!!

To be honest, weather permiting, that will probably be our opening weekend. If I can get it open before that, I will for sure.

Can't wait to see you there bro!!!

Talk to ya soon,
Old 04-10-2006, 09:40 AM   #10
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up dino test

hey ron hows it going how did the dyno test go the other day,whats that baby pushing now.also want to know if u can get my hyper.21 modded for me.please let me know to u soon
tefflawn is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.