|05-03-2006, 09:35 PM||#1|
Wheels, tires, pinions, bodies, CRP parts, etc....
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
1. This is a set of used Proline 40 series wabash wheels with proline bowties glued. They were run for three 5 minute races then put away for the winter and stored so they would not flat spot. SOLD.
2. Brand new set of Proline 40 series Crimefighters. Bought them over the winter to race this season and I know I won't be racing this year so they've gotta go. Never glued and foams are cut to fit tire and wheel properly. SOLD.
3. Dace 23mm adapters for use with 14mm hexes. Brand new never used. SOLD.
4. Maximizer 5 spoke blue wheels with a set panther plowboys tires. $50US Shipped.
5. NIB GPM HPI nitro MT aluminum rear shock tower. $10 Shipped.
6. OS T-1040 R70 tuned pipe. In good shape and works great with small block engines. SOLD pending payment.
7. Aluminum 12mm hexes for Tamiya trucks. $10US Shipped.
8. I was going to build up a blackfoot to they way my first Blackfoot was way back when I first got into hobby class cars and started picking up some of the parts. I now don't see me actually doing this project so all these CRP parts have got to go. All are new except for the steering knuckles. $25 Shipped.
9. Team Orion V2 19t spec motor. Only ran last year for three 3 minute races then put away for the winter. SOLD.
10. Team Losi overnight wall charger. Never used with micro battery pack connector. Would be good for a slow RX pack charger or even for charging micro packs if you want to do it over night. $7.50 Shipped.
11. Futaba T2ER stick radio on 72Mhz AM with crystals. This came with a car I picked up and since it’s 72Mhz and I don’t use stick for vehicles it is also collecting dust and needs to go. The RX needs a new antenna as well as the TX. $10 Shipped
12. TTR Clod upper link mounts. SOLD.
13. On-road tire gluer. Used it many times to glue lots of tires and it works great. Keeps your hands clean and allow for a beautiful bead of glue and perfect setting. $15 Shipped.
14. HPI 6-spoke wheels. Brand new, never used, never glued. SOLD.
15. TNX chrome wheels, only used for break in then tires were removed to put different tires on but never did. $15 Shipped.
16. Lot of misc. 32 and 48 pitch pinions. SOLD.
17. Indi Discharger tray. $10 Shipped.
18. This is a set of 3 working FRS radios. I’ve used them for several years without issue for racing, events, etc when I’m with a group of friends but since we all have the two-way system on our phones there is no need for these anymore. $15 Shipped.
*All prices are in US funds since this list is also up on a bunch of US sites*
I am NOT looking for ANY trades so please don't ask. I am now only taking paypal after being played around with with MO's.
|05-08-2006, 09:49 PM||#8|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Total Props: 0
About the 3 radios:
1. Do they have power cords, so you can plug them in the wall?
2. What kind of batteries do they take.
Savage SS 4.6
|05-10-2006, 11:44 AM||#10|
RCC Master Contributor
Join Date: Aug 2004
Total Props: 0
Payment has been resent in proper currency..
Sorry for the confusion.
Hpi baja 5b
Tamiya Mini m03
26cc 70" phantom boat
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|