Glorcs @ Sammy's Speedway Registration Form! - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2006, 01:54 AM   #31
All The Way
RCC Contributor
I am: AM

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
im burnt to a crisp
I should have pics up tomorow...
2012 WNYORR Points Champion: Stock Truck
All The Way is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:53 AM   #32
RCC Junior Contributor

Great racing, Great fun. COMPETITION, very good! Great Job by John and Dino on running a great show. All aspects of the racing was 1st class, along with the Canadian Racers and residents.

Bring on Niagara, and of course I will not miss Sprucewood!

Kevin Cobello
ProSeries44z is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:45 PM   #33
RCC Contributor
I am: Dalton Oliver

awsome weekend, thanx for running a smooth and nice race, i had a blast, can't wait for sunday!
Kyosho MP9

Upgrade RC
duratraxD is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #34
Resident complainer

wow....what a weekend...soooooooooo much fun! thanks to dino and john for a great guys never seem to dissapoint. thanks to jordan for all the help. i have got a nice farmers tan now, and it was an awesome weekend. cant wait for niagara....
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:12 PM   #35
RCC Noob

First I'd like to say congrats to Pat Malo for winning the A main buggy also congrats to Abyie for coming in 2 place and to Joe Parent for coming in 3 place.

And second I'd like to thank Dino & John &the sammy's speedway team for putting on a great show.

And finally I'd like to say on behalf of the GRC Club
hope to see you all @ GRC track June 30-July 1-2 for the next G.L.O.R.C.S. race
See you all soon
lesuisse is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:13 PM   #36
RCC Pro Contributor

Hey, no problem Steve, glade to help. Hope You still have the "bubble goggles" ?

I didn`t mind the delay with the TV crew at the start of the buggy "A" main, im sure we all felt a "little special" with the added attention.... besides, "WE" deserve it with the the amount of dedication everyone has to the hobby ! The cheering for our fellow drivers shows a very good sense of respect for each other, that was pretty cool !
I didnt` care for the starting procedure at times in some cases, I don`t think this will happen at Niagara although the buggy "A" main seemed OK at Sammy`s.

It really was a great weekend, I cursed the track most of the weekend but when it came to running in the buggy main I actually enjoyed the track.... much to my surprise, except when the rocks and ruts kicked the car sideways. Super challenging ! I hope Matts race is 45 minutes, 30 seems to Fly By ! Assuming I can make the "A" main again !

I think Niagara will have some super close "side by side" racing without the worry of tossing the cars because of the conditions. It will be tight and fast !
Time to get back to 8th scale On-Road for now !

Mugen Seiki Racing - Team Driver
SkyCraft Hobbies - Burlington
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:13 PM   #37
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: joe blow

awesome racing... the new buggy is awesome can't wait to drive it again... patric was on fire and so was joe... too bad gareth had problems in the main as the it would have made the racing that much better... see you all in quebec i've been told its gonna great...

ps man who's that Denny kid in the monster truck a main? he's gonna be awesome when he can actually see over driver stand comfortably...
Abiye Birku
Tamiya TRF 801x | TRF 511x | TRF 201x
Abiye is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:59 PM   #38
RCC Contributor
I am: Nathan Stewart

I picked up the Bubble Goggles during the Unlimited A main as I thought you left w/ out 'em. I'll give them to you at Niagara GLORCS...Unless you want to pick them up in Waterdown.

Send me a pm to let me know.
NS is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #39
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Ron P
# of RCs: 120

What a great weekend, congrats to all the winners. Dino and John did a great job.
Can't say I like the starting procedure, there are definatley better ways of starting a race, but what do I know

Big Thanks to Nate for helping me out with shock parts
Rattlesnake Speedway
Vintage r/c car collector

Ron Prinzen
Ron_Prinzen is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:00 PM   #40
RCC Pro Contributor

team full throttle had a blast! great racing with you all and i can't wait to do it again

btw: come on guys! i either need to sell more stuff at the next race or buy a bigger trailer cause we barely had room for all the hardware we won :GRIN: see ya all soon
c-low74 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.