|06-08-2006, 05:10 PM||#1|
TNX and E-maxx parting out, plus more...
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
1. This E-maxx never started as an RTR it was bought piece by piece and built but has never been finished or run. It was built with durablity and strength in mind as well as the ability to with stand brushless abuse. What you will need are all the electronics and tires. But as I stated it is all brand new never run....
- Integy purple chassis braces - $35
- Integy purple front/rear skid plates - $30
- Integy aluminum diff casing collars - $10
- Nova Racing f/r aluminum diff cups and diffs - $60
- Cirrus CS-40 high-speed servo for shifting - $20
- HPI satin 8 spoke wheels - $30
- Hardcore racing titanium clamp wheel hexes - $20
- Strobe 7075 pillow balls - $30
2: TNX parts from a done up TNX that I've decided to let go.
GPM aluminum front skid plate: $15 Shipped
GPM titanium steering links with captured balls: $15 Shipped
GPM bulkhead braces: $25 Shipped
Aluminum steering knuckles - $60 Shipped
OS CV-R - $100
HPI Roto start w/one-way - $30
Lunsford Savage 1/8 steering and link kit - $40
THS tuned pipe - $25
All stock parts, enough to almost build another truck - $125
3. Indi and Trinity real time discharger tray. $15 Shipped.
4. Power distribution box. 1 input and 4 outputs for banana plugs. SOLD
5. Misc. hardware. Tons of stainless steel hex screws in metric and SAE, bunch of other items, bearings etc. What you see is what you get except for the cases. SOLD
6. Deans 20amp discharger with auto cut off. SOLD
7. Deans assembly jig. SOLD
8. Racers edge motor case. Holds 6 motors and slot for you lube or spare brushes. SOLD
9. 1/10 shock assembly and setup stand. $10 Shipped.
10. 15 Amp switching power supply. Works flawlessly and have never hand an issue with it running 2 chargers and a comm. lathe. SOLD
As usual all prices are in US because I do this up for multiple boards and since most are US this is just easier.
I do take paypal and prefer it but will also do an e-mail money transfer if you are with any of the major Canadian banks. Any questions just PM away or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|