|06-19-2006, 11:04 AM||#1|
RC tools and other misc RC items f/s....
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
1. Full set of Team Losi wrenches and nut drivers. Both metric and SAE sets of wrenches and drivers as well as the 2 ball Allen wrenches, also included is a GS racing tool case. SOLD.
2. Lot of misc tools. *Due to the amount of PM's and e-mails I've gotten about individual tools I'm listing them now with individual prices and the prices DO NOT include shipping*.
Proline MT pivot ball gauge/height gauge - SOLD
RPM losi and AE shock wrenches - $8
integy brush spring post driver - $7
ofna fly wheel wrench - SOLD
clutch shoe remover and installer - SOLD
RPM motor stand - SOLD
racer edge losi/rpm ball end driver - $5
race tech motor timing gauge - SOLD
duratrax car stand - SOLD
futaba xtal case - SOLD
rpm pinion case - SOLD
battery heat shrink - $5
shock building stand - SOLD
trinity MT and TC body post dimplers - $14
body reamer - $12
Ofna tuning screw driver with piston stop - SOLD
Lunsford turnbuckle wrenches - $2 each
MCS Bearing cleaner - $10
glow plug wrench - $3
Or take everything that is left for $45 Shipped.
box of tamiya, kyosho, ae, losi, traxxas, etc wrenches and tools - $10
3. Lot of misc shock oils, servo's, deans ultra's, wire, servo connectors and harnesses and battery end caps and sleeves. SOLD.
4. MIP onboard temp gauge. Still like new and in good condition. SOLD.
5. Duratrax frequency checker. SOLD.
6. Plano tackle box. I've had this for many years and it has served me well as a pit box with lots of storage. SOLD.
I accept and prefer paypal. You can either PM me or send me an e-mail to email@example.com
*All prices are in US since I have these items listed on other boards and it makes it easier specially with paypal.*
|06-19-2006, 04:44 PM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2004
Total Props: 0
stuff for sale
YGM on item #3.
Tamiya F104,Tamiya 416WE and Team Durango 210
My wife says if I buy one more Rc car she is going to divorce me...................Man I am going to miss her!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|