here are some deals that are up for grabs to race at Sid's - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread
Old 06-24-2006, 08:41 PM   #21
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I might have to wait to see yours run (just been reading that they are having some breakage issues) I won't be buying anything just yet, I hear ya about being broke....Almost finished paying for my upcoming wedding and honeymoon...could of had a nice down payment on a house by now. LOL
imported_DV8ion is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:34 PM   #22
RCC Master Contributor

The Lazer is awsome.
I had one earlier this season. But reasons I do not want to get into, I sold it. ss maradona bought it from me.
Mike (mgrmek) also has one. He usually has it at the track.
Another fellow on here, rcrazer has one as well.

If I was buying 1/10 again I would not hesitate to buy this buggy again
Bdegan2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:38 PM   #23
RCC Master Contributor

Breakage issues for the Lazer...the only spots I noticed were the front and rear bulkheads that hold the shock towers.
I know since the issue was reported after the first production runs, Kyosho has since beefed up that part.
There is also an aluminum aftermarket piece available as well.
Bdegan2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #24
RCC Expert Contributor

lol the dark impact is fine, its nice and cheap and what you get is great.
lol my opinoin is ppl complain to much , build the thing properly like in the maual and nothing will leak or anything and just get on the track , like a aluminum screw or a light weight drive shaft will make you faster... you need practice i quarentee you that. and the dark impact was desighn more for begginer racers, that wanna race but dont have like 400 to drop on a chassis and 100 to drop on one pack, the guys who wanna spend 200 bux on a car and 50 bux on a pack , there trying to get younger /guys on a budget racing and yet have a pretty competitive car.

(you can bash me all you want saying light weight parts will make you faster but thats not tru because if you have the best car in the world... and cant drive for crap what good is it , youll just keep hitting sh#t.

AND I CAN tell you alot of real racers on this forum will tell you this too .
matthew25 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:56 AM   #25
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

TTECH has a new version of the predator.. it's much less expensive.. but can be upgraded to x10 specs it appears.....
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.