|07-22-2006, 04:34 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Jay C
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Guelph/Flamborough Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Hardcore Track Rules
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
The following rules have been designed for the safety and enjoyment of all members and guests of the Hardcore Racers RC Club. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated!
1. Drivers and spectators are to stay in the area for Hardcore Racers R.C. Club only. Spectators must stay a safe distance away from the track and stay clear of the pit lane area. Please ensure the safety of your children by having them stay close to you.
2. Alcoholic beverages and drugs are strictly prohibited on the premises.
3. No pets are permitted on the premises.
4. Please make use of the garbage and cigarette containers. We Recycle!
5. We are all here for RC enjoyment. Please be courteous to others and do not yell or use profane language.
1. Driving of vehicles anywhere outside of the track, except the test and tune area is strictly prohibited.
2. Please make sure your vehicle is in safe working order and it has a secure body shell on it before driving on the track.
3. Drivers should put their name on the frequency clip they are using upon arrival. If someone is already on your frequency, please switch if you are able to or the frequency will have to be shared. Do not turn on your radio unless you have put your name under your frequency.
4. Drivers only are allowed on the drivers stand.
5. Please be considerate to newer/ younger drivers. Slower traffic on the track should allow faster vehicles to pass. Do not cut across the track barriers.
6. Marshalls must wear gloves and closed toe footwear. Please be fair and do your share of marshalling.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|