GLORCS at Bellevegas - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2006, 10:19 PM   #31
Resident complainer

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
i would LOVE if you would start a thread like that.....i need all the help i can get, haha....

it was kinda sad seeing only 3 S3's out this weekend.....but oh well it only takes one! haha
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:14 PM   #32
RCC Junior Contributor

Great runs Dave. CONGRATS ON 3 IN A ROW!!!

Hope to see you in Sprucewood. I'm pretty certain that I am going.

Team Express Motorsports
CEFX Racing
Rizzo's Rides
Stratus is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:54 PM   #33
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Bill N.

Thumbs up

Way to go SuperD (Dave Henry) and La Machine (Patrick Malo)!!! You guys looked awesome out there! I salute you!!

BTW muchos gracias for the mini-clinic SuperD. It really helped to be able to listen to you talk about setup. Thank you for being so open. And a big thanks to the all the guys cheering for me during my buggy main. Ya'll hd me PUMPED (XRAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!) LMAO!!

Hey Jak Frost we just missed you at the gas station on the 401. Wanted a brief chat with ya too

speed metal

1st place in like what, F main? LOL! The fastest slowpoke
Chequing Account Factory Team Driver.
Proudly sponsored by debt and taxes.
Speed Metal is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:33 AM   #34
RCC Expert Contributor

man what a weekend, 3 blown motors, broken spektrum module, a radio that quite working all togehter for a few hours, but it was still a decent weekend, a big thanks goes out to Anthony for lending me the radio module, and ryan for lending me the motor for the truggy, sorry i beat you with it

oh also you can mail me the cash prize for finishing 2nd in truggy, i had to take off before that stuff got handed out, or I can get it at sprucewood,
bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:02 AM   #35
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M

Bob that doesn't sound like a good weekend. It sounds expensive.

Congrats to Dave. I can't imagine there was any doubt who would win. It would have to take a failure or no light for him not to win.
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:23 AM   #36
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

Hats off to Patrick Malo, he stepped up his game big time since kingsville. He has switched cars and is now running a jammin (he said goodbye to his chronos) and the new car suits him. In the main Patrick and myself pulled away from the rest and I was biding my time till later in the main to really go for it. We each had a few bobbles, a marshal even kicked my car over while running to get another, but I think we where just pacing ourselves. I kept Patrick close and seemed to get through traffic better. We traded the lead a couple of times but we where never more than 2 corners apart.We where running about the same pace till he said his engine felt funny on the bottom end. We bumped a little, I said go Patrick, he said no you go, we looked at each other on the stand then went on racing. That's when I decided it was go time and put in a bunch of clean laps to pull out a lead. Awesome pit stops from SPOND kept me there and it was a cruise to the finish just putting in clean laps and staying out of trouble.
Speedmetal, no problem on the mini clinic, always glad to help everyone faster, makes the racing more fun!
kudos to Garreth for bumping from the b (computer err, should have been in the a) and finishing 3rd.
Super Kudos for SPOND, he made his first A MAIN!!! Where you getting tired up there bud? 30 minutes od racing seems like a long time, you should try an hour!!
TLR, Horizon Hobby,Spektrum,Pinnacle Hobby,Dynamite,CRC,Nitrotec Engines,Michael Lambert Photography
special thanks to Mac for all your help over the years!
Dave Henry is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #37
RCC Expert Contributor

Originally Posted by Mugenman
Bob that doesn't sound like a good weekend. It sounds expensive.

Congrats to Dave. I can't imagine there was any doubt who would win. It would have to take a failure or no light for him not to win.

hey i'm used to it, if its not blown motors, its blown servos right, lol, its actually not going to be too bad to rebuild what i've got, I already have a piston and sleeve for the LSK, so i just need bearings and a rod, Luckly Boca Bearings is pretty well priced, and the parts for the OS 30 are pretty cheap, so i should be good for sprucewood,
bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:36 AM   #38
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up Had A Great Weekend

Hey Guys Thanks To Ken And The Rest Of The Belleville Team For Making US Feel At Home.also Thanks To His Mom And Dad For The Blankets That Kept US Warm At Night:up: I Also Blew A Motor Up,but Thats How It Goes Sometimes.will Be Ready For Sprucewood Tho.hope To See All U Guys There That Going To Be The Biggggggggg One.:d.ALSO THANKS TO MY TEAM MATE SPEEDMETAL FOR ALL HIS HELP,AND ALSO TO DIMA-REVO5
tefflawn is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:11 AM   #39
RCC Master Contributor

Wicked weekend. Finished 3rd D main, had radio cutting out problems during the race, whatever, happens. A Main buggy was a heck of a race, excellent clean racing the whole race. Congrats to Dave Henry for winning.

Abiye, thanks for letting me drive your Mugen, there might be a slight change for next year

Erin, and Rick, thanks for the help with my car.

Malo and his buddies, thanks for letting everyone use the air compressor.

JakFrost, for supplying parts, and being an awsome pitman!

Tefflawn for taking me there and the good times

Gump for taking me back!

Thanks everyone!
Moved to air

Current : Align TREX 450 PRO VBAR 4s....fastest 450 in toronto.
Outrage Velocity 50 OS 55 beast!
imported_REVOS5 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:17 AM   #40
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

It was a great weeknd.. I'll fall in line and thank Dave for his setup tips.. I snuck a peek at his car before my main and made a few small adjustments to my truggy since they are so close.. made a difference..
As for my first A-Main.. lol.. that was a blast.. I was beside BobF and we had a great chat up there.. (every time he passed me) lol.. and .. ya Bob... my feet were falling asleep too.. lol..

Thanks to Bellvegas for a great weekend.. had to book right after packing up.. did I win anything.. lol..
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.