Reminder - we race toy cars for bowling trophies - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2006, 09:34 AM   #21
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by spond
intesting.. indeed..
As for my frustrations with Kevin.. they have nothing to do with my not making the a-main with my pred.. How truly shallow of you to think that. Have I done anything at all.. to deserver that .. My frustrations with Kevin go back a year or two when he was but a wee little rc lad and first joind ORRC... I was head moderator and he was being very difficult, and had to be controled.. he appears to be falling back into his ways...
My comments regarding the performance of the Predator were written in light - if they came across any other way, I appologize. Just relating to the post you made in the Dirt Storm preregistration thread; how it was unlucky for us that you will be able to attend the Dirt Storm race which I am sure was written with the same tone ... all in fun.

PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:20 PM   #22
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0
additional classes

I think running different classes is a great idea, lets people with the same level and speed compete. Lets the driver/mechanic win the race. Speedy motors isn't the key to winning at sid's as to consistent error free lap times.

One small concern about running awhole mess of classes... Won't this take up more time..fewer cars in each heat and more heats?
Associated SC10
Durango DESC410R
Mugen ECO
imported_Sparkie is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:47 PM   #23
RCC Pro Contributor

i spoke of the videos cause this wasnt the first time i have seen this close up and i am sure i am not the only 1 to talk about it b4 , also all of my opinions have been made by talking to a grate number of my peers from the track both online and off . to say i am not valid is a great insult to me . have i not helped all that i could have in growing this track and making everyone feel welcome ? i guess when u joke with someone and dont add a happy face at the end it can be misconstrud as hateful . it seems that in trying to keep things simple i have offended some ppl , i do apoligize . and to u spond , i have no idea who u r or what i did to u in the past . if u brag or bost to me and dont back it up i will call u on it every time . its in my nature

i always say what i mean and do what i say . if at times i seem harsh take it as i feel the need to get the point accross . i only critisize the things that i care about . so to the video man . i thank u for filming the race i truly do , i only ment what i posted to help change how the videos were being shot . in my opinion that is what EVERYONE wants .

how many of u have asked my opinion in the past , or called me on the phone to talk about the track or the ppl at it . or even just on msn . and now u call me invalid ? i am not invalid i am 1 of the pillers of this comunity wheather u like me or not i am always there trying to make this a fun experiance for everyone . is there no one on my side .

if u all think i am so horrably wrong and evil i will race at sids no more and if u htink other wise plz post and tell me so i really do take this to heart . without a quick response all of my electric stuff will b up for sale .
imported_k1e1v1i1n is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #24
RCC Junior Contributor

Kevin, stick around, dont sell your stuff.

To everyone else, please please please remember that reading a message in text can be misconstrued BEYOND BELIEF.
Constructive critisism should always be welcome, but if you are reading it on a forum such as this, than take it with a grain of salt. Nothing more.

As for personal jibes/issues between people, there is always the pm system if you so wish to continue.

I get the sense that a lot of people think they are better than others, be it because of the kind of car they drive, or how long they've been in the hobby, or a host of other reasons. To those people I say "keep it to yourself". Most of the people racing at Sid's (myself included) are there to have fun.
Yea, I run a Tamiya, guess what, I like it.

These comments are not directed at any individual, just my general concensus of reading the posts the last few days.
Keep it fun folks...keep it fun.
Gravel Hound MT
Ofna Hyper 7 PBS/PCR
TMaxx - TRX 2.5R - Up for sale.
paulicat is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:53 PM   #25
RCC Pro Contributor

i just want everyone to know telling me u support me , on msn , the phone , or in pm's isnt cutting it . if its not out here for everyone to see like the insults it has no meaning . shale i record the phone calls and play them on here or copy and past the pm,s and msn convos . so everyone knows i have ur support ? so if u want me around plz post it so i dont have to loose anymore face on here .
imported_k1e1v1i1n is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.