Sprucewood Rocked - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2006, 07:41 AM   #21
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Jordan we are on the same page. In fact stupid me when I measured for the board I used my buggy totally forgeting that truggy's are wider. I also was thinking 10 cars in the main not 14.

Having the start near the spectators is a MUST!!

A seperate lane leading into a high speed part of the track will also work better next year.

I will continue to keep trying new things till I get it just right. Will probably never end!!

Next year will be insane. The driverstand is moving, will be higher and wider to incorporate more drivers. The track will be growing significantly in size. New computers and software!!!!!!!!!!!

I want longer Mains so next year the

A Main Buggy and Truggy will be an hour

all other mains will be 30 minutes

To make this work there will be:

WED - set up
THUR - timed practice all day
FRIDAY - practice and 2 Quals
SAT - 2 Quals and starting lower mains
SUN - remaining MAINS

I will be spreading it out to give more track time and longer quals. They will all be 10 minutes

So mark your calendars and if you do not have a personal transponder please get one for ease of running the race.

GLORCS - 8th Annual Sprucewood Invitational August 23 - 26, 2007

That is all for now!!
David McLean
Team Kyosho Canada
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:54 AM   #22
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up Awesommmmmmmoe Time

I Had A Awesommmmmmme Time That Was One Of The Best Times Of My Life.:up: Thanks To Mac And His Family For Putting Up With All Of Us For The Weekend.that Was Some Of The Best Racing I've Seen In My Life.god Willing Hope To Do It Again Next Year:d :up: :rules: .(ps)hope To See All U All At The Niagara Finals.thanks Once Again To U Mac And Family
tefflawn is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:13 AM   #23
Resident complainer

i had a great weekend, it was awesome!
all 3 qualifers i had went really really well, best quals i have had all year. i was stoked about making the C main!...in the main there were two false starts. no biggie. on the third start i got out to the whole shot and then got bumped back to 5th or 6th....started to make my way threw the feild on the same lap then i blew my clutch out. i think it was the start gate/my own falt for reving a little too much at the gate. maybe some kind of start gate where the wheels are suspended would be good for next year? i donno we will see, haha.

thanks to all that helped me out this weekend. especially Jordan Krupp who pitched in an absolutly sick RB engine for me to use when my Rossi took a dump. its people like you that make this hobby so great, thanks again bud see you in Niagara!

thanks to chewy for being my pit guy all weekend. in return i pitted for him in the a main truggy.....where he did amazing...look out spond, i am coming for your worlds best pitman title!

pitting the Amain buggy was probly the most of a workout i have had all year, and of course i pick the one spot with the most problems for drivers...DOH!

all in all great weekend, and cant wait for next year!
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:15 AM   #24
John Bakker
I am: JB

Steve you did an awesome job pitting for me,and you did it old school ,no silly fuel gun.I'm sure if my shock didn't come off half way through the A main ,I would have placed alot better .I can't really complain ,I finished and that's all that matters to me
Too bad your clutch went ,you were on your way to the B main for sure.
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:35 AM   #25
Resident complainer

ahh no worries, i am starting to show how i drive in practice now....bout time!

wait, now that i think about it the engine jordan gave me had a kyosho clutch on it.....DAM YOU KYOSHO! haha jokes

see everyone in niagara!
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:17 PM   #26
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

Originally Posted by NS
That would be a long ride home......Very silent I'm sure.......
Actually.. quite loud.. and I was alone.. I was yelling at myself..
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.