|09-02-2006, 12:42 AM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: sir rcalot
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: mississauga, ontario, canada
Feedback: 2 / 100%
Total Props: 0
new losi touring
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
JRXS Type R 4WD Racing Sedan
Team Losi introduces its newest addition to the Team Losi Racing line—the JRXS Type R 4WD Racing Sedan Kit.
* EA3 suspension components provide strength and durability
* Revised suspension geometry for improved handling
* Revised drivetrain layout with centrally located, rear-mounted motor
* New belt materials and drive pulley geometry
* New "narrow diff" setup
* Machined aluminum bulkheads and chassis braces
* Balanced weight layout for improved handling and response
* Ultra-narrow chassis and top deck
* New ball bearing steering system
* New front upper arm design for strength and stability
* F/R diff setup ideal for carpet racing
* Race proven adjustable bladder shocks with single or double O-ring configuration
* Bottom-load battery configuration accepts NiMH or Li-Po packs
Team Losi is pleased to announce the much anticipated release of the JRXS “Type-R” racing sedan. As the name implies this is an evolution of the ultra successful JRXS that has won numerous National and International events the last few years. Team Losi bucked the trend of making another copycat version of the all-to-common sedan design with the narrow centrally weighted JRXS. The Type-R retains all the hi-tech features of the JRXS as well as the numerous small changes and design innovations that the team has developed over the last few racing seasons to further enhance the versatility, adjustability, efficiency and performance. Although the Type-R comes with a set-up for foam tire racing, it still retains the unique ability to be quickly and easily converted for asphalt/rubber tire racing. The unmatched combination of cutting edge design, hi-tech materials, and machined parts make the JRXS Type-R the most feature packed sedan chassis ever offered for pro-class competition.
this is all straight from their site, they also have more pics on their site.
i dont know every companys touring car but out of associated and hpi this one looks different, not just an old design tweaked.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|