TTR ST-1 Truggy, RTR - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2006, 06:57 PM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor

Total Props: 0
TTR ST-1 Truggy, RTR

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Time to sell my truggy, I think next year I might be just running buggy, or if i do run truck I will have to get a CEN anyway, so this things got to go. This truck is super competitive, its the 7th Anual Sprucewood Invitational TQ, 4th Anual Sammys Speedway Showdown TQ and Champion, also got 4th place at the 2006 Michigean state indoor champs, Sammys Speedway Track record holder, plus a bunch of club race wins, they dont come much better than this,

Truck includes;
-Stock TTR Radio, never been used, JR 650 steering servo, standard Futaba for throttle, and an Ofna 1400 receiver pack
- stock TTR pro 28, just broken in, maybe half to 3/4 gallons on it, still super tight, runs like a top, has the rotostart back plate on it, and also includes the pull start, also includes an HPI rotostart unit, minus the battery for it, also the stock pipe is included, pretty decent pipe, with a CEN aluminum clutch on it with 1.1 springs, 13tooth clutch bell
- 4 sets of tires, one set of proline bowtie MT's on yellow half offset Jammin wheels, with Proline ultra firm foams in them, one set of Proline Crime Fighter MT's on full offset Jammin wheels, one set of Hot Bodies stadium tires on full offset Jammin wheels, and the stock TTR tires and wheels, all have lots of tread left, the stock wheels have never been used really,
- truck has a basically new stock body, and a brand new yellow wing,
- includes a whole bunch of spare parts, an entire spare diff, option springs, optional sway bars, spare arms, knuckles, hubs, spare pillow balls, the parts to do the Saxton steering mod, brand new in package suspension holders, lots of other stuff all shown in the pics,
- hop ups include, red motor mounts, red alum steering link, carbon fiber radio tray and center diff mount, and there is some light weight pillow balls included as well, but not on the truck, also has a custom front brace on it to get rid of the chasisi flex,

the only thing the truck needs is a new front bumper, the one thats on it is broken,

**deal pending**

please no trades, and i wont seperate anything, seriously, please dont ask,

bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:10 PM   #2
Alumni Mod
I am: Scott P

OMG.... that rocks.. if I only had the 500.. there are so many parts .. geeze..... that is 2 seasons worth pf spares there..
SUPERD's PAST PITMAN just ask SuperD
Sprucewood - First B-main, 9th A-main
Bellvegas - 4th A-MAIN Truggy
TTR S3 - Rossi M21 (on side lines all summer)
TTR ST-1 with LSK OMG..
Savage Racer -
spond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:48 AM   #3
RCC Contributor

AHH insane truggy ! i want you!( the st-1) bump
done for this summer. Cya next year most deffenetly on the track.

saving for something good :400 mark

buggy for sale rtr 130 1/8 nitro axis buggy
-Joe-R/cWhanaBe is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
RCC Expert Contributor

deal pending . . .
bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:15 PM   #5
RCC Senior Contributor

check pm
imported_james22ca is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.