|09-26-2006, 11:44 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
MRC/Academy SB V2 Buggy For Sale
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Price Dropped Again - Also willing to entertain offers.
FOR SALE - MRC/Academy SB V2 1/10 Scale EP 4WD Buggy Plus Spares
I am selling my SB V2 because I have just acquired a BJ4WE. This SB V2 is the buggy I raced at Dirt Storm ’06 at Sid’s Raceway and placed 5th in the A-Main. Buggy comes as a roller with a huge amount of spare parts. Most spares are NIP.
Buggy has been used 2 times. I did glue the slipper so it no longer slips, however, if you check below you will see that a new slipper clutch assembly is included in the spare parts. I also noticed that the drive shaft was bent when I received the buggy. I bent it back into shape and have used it as is. There are 2 new drive shafts included in the spare parts. Lastly, the front diff did not sound right so I took a look and discovered that the mesh between the gears was incorrect and had worn them down. I cleaned the gear teeth and reinstalled them. I raced it a Dirt Storm with the diff this way with no problems. There is a new diff assembly included in the spare parts.
Buggy is MRC/Academy part # 15101. It will come with the instruction manual and parts list.
Upgrades on the buggy include:
• Aluminum shocks
• Lunsford titanium turnbuckles
Here is what comes with the buggy:
• 4 Sets of Tires plus a pair of slicks
o Team Losi A-7283 IFMAR Studs – Used - 90% tread
o Team Losi A-7285 Taper Pin – New
o Pro-Line Hole Shots – New
o Pro-Line Hole Shots – Used – 80% tread
o 4WD Rear CP335 (NIP)
o 4WD Front CP331 (NIP)
o 4WD Front Out of Package but New
• 2 Custom Painted Bodies – One barely used and the other is brand new.
• Standard shock parts in bag.
• Misc. spur gears, nuts, bolts, and other hardware.
o Front Lower Arm V-003 (2) NIP – 4 Arms Total
o Rear Lower Arm V-004 (2) NIP – 4 arms Total
• Rear Stabilizer CPR067 – opened bag
• U-Drive Shaft Set V-009 – opened bag
• Damper Stay V-002 (2) NIP – 4 shock towers total
• VX-004 Front Hub (NIP) 2 total
• VX-005 Rear Hub (NIP) 2 total
• SB-001 Hub Carrier (NIP) 2 total
• ST-P02 Hub Carrier (NIP) 2 total
• VP-016 Drive Shaft (NIP) 2 total
• ST-T26 Front Stabilizer (NIP)
• ST-T65 Super Ball End (NIP)
• ST-T45 Damper Part Set (NIP)
• RG021 Rubber Damper Cap (NIP)
• VP-002 Lower Arm Mount (NIP)
• 2.5mm Carbide Diff Balls (NIP)
• VP-025 2.5mm Diff Balls (NIP)
• VP-024 2.0mm Thrust (NIP)
• VP-022 Ball Diff Screw Set (NIP)
• VP-010 78T, 80T Spur Gears (NIP)
• VP-018 Ball Diff Screw/Nut (NIP)
• V-005 Bumper/Wing Mount (NIP)
• VX-008 Wheel Lockers (NIP)
• RG-067 5.8 Ball (NIP)
• VP-019 Thrust Washers (NIP)
• V-015 Slipper Clutch Set (NIP)
• VP-021 Ball Diff Set (NIP)
I have $500 USD into this buggy. I am asking $250 CDN for everything. I can email more pic's if you are interested. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
"In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect."
JConcepts BJ4 w/GTB 4.5R
Losi 8ight-T - brushless conversion
Gorillamaxx G3R E-Revo
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|