|10-04-2006, 07:12 PM||#1|
I am: ben w
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: kingston, on
Total Props: 0
O.S .21 VG replacing the RG?
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Latest from www.osengines.com
**NEW** O.S. Engines .21 VG (P) Engine
Getting Ready-To-Runs ready for ROAR!
There are lots of 1/8 scale Ready-To-Run vehicles out there — but their stock engines are too large for ROAR-sanctioned racing events. That’s where the .21 VG (P) comes in! With its excellent mid-range power, the .21 VG (P) appeals to beginners, indoor tracks, loose, dusty outdoor layouts: anywhere where top-end speeds are neither wanted nor needed. Sell it as an ideal retro-fit for 1/8 scale RTR buggies, trucks — even 1/8 scale pan cars — and a direct replacement for Ready-To-Run big block engines!
• The ABL piston liner breaks in easier and lasts longer.
• The one-piece crankshaft is designed for rear exhaust, the preferred configuration for 1/8 scale off-roaders.
• The 2-needle carburetor is easier for beginners to adjust.
• The wider, one-piece Tornado head uses a more affordable standard glow plug.
• The .21 VG (P)’s simple, straightforward engine design makes maintenance easier and more economical.
• Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc) • Bore: 0.654 in (16.6 mm) • Stroke: 0.63 in (16.0 mm) • Practical rpm: 3000-36,000 • Power Output: 2.0 ps @ 30,000 rpm • Weight/.21 VG (P): 12.24 oz (347 g)/ .21 VG (P)-X: 13.93 oz (395 g)
OSMG2058 .21 VG (P) $169.99
OSMG2059 .21 VG (P)-X $179.99
For more information please visit www.osengines.com
|10-06-2006, 10:51 PM||#3|
RCC Pro Contributor
Join Date: May 2004
Total Props: 0
Looks OK to Me ! good price too.
Mugen Seiki Racing - Team Driver
SkyCraft Hobbies - Burlington
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|