Sprucewood Team Losi Racing takes on OHIO!! - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2007, 08:23 AM   #21
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thanks for the updates.
I know you guys can pull it off!
MUSTGOFASTER is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:24 AM   #22
RCC Supreme Contributor

Great work boys... you're not too far from making the show.
Go get em!! Wish I was there
CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #23
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M

Crusher, 5 seconds down there could be a couple mains.

That's terrible that you had a run away.

Best of luck to the guys.
Go get them guys.
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:14 PM   #24
RCC Supreme Contributor

Chris I know...

Just in The Drake has won all 3 classes @ CRCRC...still looking for details on everyone else's finishing spot.

CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #25
RCC Master Contributor

After watching that video footage....WOW....
That track surface is awesome.

That supposed Bad break caused by the turn marshall for Brian Lutz...
I don't think so. He was on the gas before the marshall could even get a good grip on his car.
The second the wheels touched the track he was doing a wheelie and flipping over.
Bdegan2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #26
Resident complainer

good video, i like how around the 1:05 mark you can see garreth's pink losi screaming down the straight
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #27
RCC Junior Contributor

Blue LST
SHEP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:42 PM   #28
RCC Supreme Contributor

wow that was a fun race!!!

PBJ Time and Tefflawn dominate the G and H mains in truggy!!!!!! lol

1978 VW Type 1 (Super Beetle) Convertible
PeanutButterJellyTime is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:49 PM   #29
RCC Contributor

That weekend was fun.

I finished somewhere in the middle of the B-Main for truggy.
Droid is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:44 PM   #30
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: joe blow

what a weekend had tons of fun... and raced against some really fast guys... after qualifying was and the points calculated Dave was in the B, I was in the E and Gareth was in the G... the mains for buggy went all they way to R!.... Gareth was leading his main when he fell victim to some major hacking... I avoided as much of the carnage as i could in my main and ended up with a comfortable lead and took the win and bump up... in the D main i was not so lucky as i had to start from the back got held up in trafic many times but managed to get close to 2nd and 3rd place they ended up crashing in front of me and i went for it but eneded up getting tangled in the crash as well and got the worst of it... ened up finishing 5th in the race and 3rd after the bumps... forgot to pick up my trophy though... oops... Dave was sitting well in his main and was slowly working his way to the lead but ran out of time before he could get to one of the bumpup spots.. he ended up 4th in the race and took home the trophy for 2nd in the B Main!!!!!! way to go budy. We've got tones of video footage and we will figure out a way to post them when we get it downloaded onto gareths computer...

it was a great experience in total... the way the race was run is kind of like the worlds with the points... its not your fastest round that determines your position in the mains... you get points depending on how you did in that particular round of qualifying compated to everyone else... first place gets 0 points, 2nd gets 2, 3rd gets 3 and so on... there is a resort after 2 rounds depending on you single fastest run thus far (my second run was really good so i was in with the B qualifier with dave and a ton of other really fast guys, that was an experience) we also had to marshall all the big boys in the A, i think i marshalled one car in two qualifiers, they just don't crash... that's the real key to being at the top... anyway i learned a lot and can't wait to race again... the 8ight was dialed and it helped getting tips from dave and the drake...
Abiye Birku
Tamiya TRF 801x | TRF 511x | TRF 201x
Abiye is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.