Unexpectedly fast corvette...To funny - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
RC Videos Members Post links to your RC videos here.

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2007, 09:12 AM   #11
imported_Rc Squirt
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
yes i do agree with wut u guys are saying like about street racung and it being unsafe. But wut i meant by was the subaru getting pumped by the vette and the guy still talking smack.
Justin Dasilva
Mugen Seiki
Alpha Plus Engines
Aka Tires
imported_Rc Squirt is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #12
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Andrew

The Liberal Government is about to pass a new law to crack down on fools that do this....

They are no longer just giving out fines and suspending licences. You will now have your car held and you will be fined and have your licence suspended...This will hit all the holes where it hurts...Take their rides and then they are left with their hand to keep eachother entertained....I am EXTREAMLY ---- about this topic because when i was 16, i was struck by a Honda civic racing some beater in Brampton...I was hospitalized for 2 months and had 6 months of Physio-therapy all because those 's have to prove who has the bigger balls...I now can't participate in sports or any kind of physical activity...And, if you were wondering, my parents sued the pants off of him and now he is probably riding a bicycle to impress the girls..HA!

My 3.3 Jato
RC Driver Magazine Showcase Beauty.
Tamiya M03M
Mini-T-C4 Team Bluegroove
Mugen MBX5T
Dufferin RC- New!
jatofan69 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #13
RCC Expert Contributor

have to prove who has the bigger balls
no no no no NO jatofan69!

they have to prove who has the smaller frontal lobe! or no lobe at all.
what's nitro

rc18t with mamba (blinged?)
speedygonzales is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:13 PM   #14
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
Originally Posted by k1e1v1i1n
they have a word for ur logic . communism , u can pick how fast my car gos and u can pick what colour my shirt is , and then u can tell me what and when to eat . some ppl might say that dont like that we burn nitro cause it causes cancer , others might say all fatty foods will clog our hearts . i guess u will first in line to get that barcode tat on the back of ur neck so we can all live a long boaring life .
Last time I checked:
the color of your shirt never killed anyone, put them in hospital or cost the government billions in healtcare and policing, and it sure as hell never made my insurance and taxation rates go up. nor did what you eat. If your nitro fumes worried me enough, i would simply stay away. if you burned them in my envoronment, even after I protested, I would call the cops. If i was concerned about fatty foods and clogged arteries, i would avoid McDonalds.
Fact of the matter is street racing costs us billions of dollars in healthcare, policing, taxation and insurance. it takes peoples lives, and ruins famalies forever. Coming up with an idea of a speed-governed vehicle doesnt make me a communist - THEY ALREADY EXIST IN THE FORM OF TRANSPORT TRUCKS.
Your comments border on extremeism and are unfounded. Calling me a commy becasue of such an idea is rediculous.
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #15
RCC Pro Contributor

we r lucky to live in this country that hasent turned that way yet . but u cant tell me the colour of ur shirt couldnt kill u . its not so much abou tthe fatty foods killing u as much as its abou tthem telling u , u CANT have them .

i am also sure that street racing dosent cost us billions , try the tabaco companys for that 1 bud .

i do think some of ur ideas r a bit commie but as u see u r free to say what u like in this free country , well for now at least . some times big problems can come from small disitions . if ur gona ban this why not ban that and so on . and who chooses what gets banned ? its not me , and i dont think its u .

personaly i hate smoking with a passion , but i would never tell anyone to put it out unless we were in a very confined area and i couldnt breath . not cause i wouldnt mind but because when i do somehting they dont like i would expect them to do the same . smoking kills more ppl then street racing hands down . if ur worryed about ur life maybe u should aim ur commie talk at them .

at least with the car its quick . the smoke kills over years . and like it or not its killing u and me right now , and costing us more then we know in taxes .
imported_k1e1v1i1n is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:36 PM   #16
Mr X
RCC Master Contributor
I am: sir rcalot

all those things listed the billions of dollars spent on health care and the thing about runing families, guns seem to do all of those guns also need a licence and you need to be a certain age to get one and all. they seem very similar to cars. people still find a way to get them illegally and all. if cars had a speed limit on them how would that work? you can go 100 on the highway and in some areas you must go 40, like school zones. so people could still go like twice the speed limit. also what would limiting the speed on cars do? you wouldnt go limit every car out there because it would only be reasonable to do it in production cars which noone races anyways poeple race custom modded cars. if the government made everyone have one then it would have to be a free conversion so now they gotta waste billions of dollars on something that in the end will be useless. those billions could be spent on something useful. also the solution cant be that easy if it was it would have been solved, this isnt like some simple virus that can be treated with a vaccine its more of a cancer problem that noone can stop or find a way to completely stop it.

also the more stupid rules we get the worse this country becomes as kevin said before its going to be illegal to scratch you own soon.
Mr X is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:43 AM   #17
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
don't get me started on guns...
here.. i'll switch it up a bit.

bottom line in all these equations - fat, smoke, notro, guns, racing, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. is the human element and its INTENT. Guns dom't kill just like pensils don't make spelling mistakes. Its the human with intent. When one human with intent starts doing wreckless things in a free and democratic society, its up to the other humans to take charge of that situation and rectify it. Its part of how our democracy works. When MANY humans with intent start froming a wreckless trend, OTHER measures have to be taken. Liek for example, people kill other people with guns. So the liberals want to take away all the guns from the people. Communism? Kevin would say so. But its not. Do i agree with it? No - because its STUPID. Take away guns, and the next most leathal form of voilence will become most popular... lets just say for arguements sake.... handheld crossbows. When you talk about streetracing, it takes on a differnet role. People use automobiles for personal transportation - thats their intent in design and manufacture. Take an automobile and put in in the hands of someone with INTENT and it can become a weapon. Take one and put it in the hands of someone who is merely careless and it can also become a weapon. Now get a careless driver and some other punk inthe next lane and watch them go light to light in lets say... an 80 zone. Hows yonge street, north of stoufville rd sound. Bet they could rip those suckers well past 200kph NOOO PROBLEMO.... but if they were governed to 110 like some of our transport trucks, there would almost be no point in having the race int he first place... would there? In fact, the TREND of racing on public roads might not even exist. Oh... did i mention that last year a couple of turds in vettes smoked another car at stoufville and yonge? some of you might remember the incident. its just up the street from where i work. Quite the scene.

Above, there was doubt as to just how much these kinds of accidents cost us. I was in fact referring to NORTH AMERICAN figures. Just to grab a shred of an idea of how much it costs, go on the net and do alittle research from local media on how much they figure a single or double lane closure on the 401 during rushhour costs the GTA and surrounding economy. Now consiter that it might be caused by some careless asshat speeding and weaving - it does happen you know! now multiply it by all the major centres with a population equal to or greater than ours. Just because it doesnt cost a billion dollars to scrape the guys guts off the road, burn his ashes and dispose of the car doesnt mean it doesnt cost us all BILLIONS. If noone ever streetraced or killed anyone doing it, i bet my rates would be half. I bet i would save maybe 1200 a year. Multiply that by 135 million in usa and 31 million in canada. Thats 199200000000... one hundered and ninety nine billion, two hundred million dollars in savings per year. hmmmmm.... doesnt cost billions, eh (and thats JUST an estimated INSURANCE savings)? Wonder why people come up with ideas like governing cars and super hudge penalties for wrekless street racing, eh? Communist, eh? More like common sense... which isnt so common any more.
Come on.. cars are f@#king TRANSPORTATION. You wanna race, HIT THE TRACK AND PAY instead of making me and everyone else pay for your one and only fatal mistake.
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:33 PM   #18
RCC Senior Contributor

amen to that gump well stated.
my thoughts there is a time and a place for everything!
public roads are not the place thus there should never be a time there.
and if anyone says it's too expensive to hit the track than they should not be doing it untill they can afford to, because you can never afford to possibly kill someone.
I race Karts so I know how expensive that is and I crew for race teams so I know how expensive or inexpensive that can be, if you want to race do a little bit of reasearch on what the best and safest and most reliable options for you are and Hit The TRACK.
imported_JROD is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:39 PM   #19
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Oskar K

PLEASE dont tell me this is going to be the Street Racing thread all over
"With the lights out its less dangerous..."- Nirvana

Ozzker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:07 PM   #20
RCC Noob

Originally Posted by Gump
Your comments border on extremeism and are unfounded. Calling me a commy becasue of such an idea is rediculous.
Give poor Kevin a break - he can't even spell, do you really expect him to know the meaning of communism?
bronstet is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.