|03-18-2007, 08:21 AM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
ESC For Sale
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Duratrax Intellispeed 8t with reverse, wired with deans conectors and fully programmable.
$60.00 picked up!!!
pm is key!!
LINK TO A PIC
GOT THIS IFO FROM DURATRAX'S WEBSITE!!
DTXM1075 - 8T Racing ESC with ABS Brakes and Reverse Spec Sheet
Input power: 7.2 to 8.4 volts DC (6-7 cells)
Operating frequency: 1.0 kHz
BEC: 5.0 volts / 1.0 amp
On-Resistance: 0.002 ohms
Max. Constant Current: 420 amps
Max. Peak Current: 1410 amps
Acceleration time delay: 0.09, 0.16, and 0.27 seconds
Motor Turns Limit: no fewer than 8 turns
Case Size (with heat sink): 1.48 x 1.34 x 0.57” (42 x 38 x 16 mm)
Weight (with heat sink): 2.54 oz. (72 g)
Typical Application: a great reversing ESC for intermediate-to-advanced racers, with easy to use pushbutton setup, ABS brakes for excellent control in and out of corners, great power output to easily handle modified motors down to 8 turns, adjustable reverse-delay, reverse-lockout for racing, and traction control for superb handling.
1. Fully proportional forward and reverse control, with ABS brake.
2. Pushbutton setup, with high visibility red and green setup LEDs.
3. For modified motors having no fewer than 8 turns. Great for intermediate or advanced racing uses.
4. Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) enables greater control while cornering.
5. Reverse-lockout disables reverse direction for racing purposes.
6. Adjustable reverse-delay protects gears when shifting from forward to reverse.
7. Adjustable traction control to custom set acceleration speeds and reduce wheelspins.
8. High frequency operation for smooth control, low operating temperatures, and to maximize battery run-time.
9. Pre-installed on/off switch, motor, battery, and Futaba-J radio connectors.
10. Thermal protection, to prevent damage from current overload.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|