BASH AT THE BMC!!!(satrday 31) - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2007, 12:29 PM   #11
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Unhappy bashin, anyone, anyone???

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey all, well the one thing that has always turned me off when it came to RC was finding others to bash with. I have an Inferno777 (I know I know, dont say a word *Kyosho* lol) it has very low miles on it. Id like to get some use out of it this year. I enjoy the hobby but I'm tempted on getting out of it unless I find some dudes to run with. Last summer my buggy seen maybe 3 tanks of fuel and that was just to impress the squirrels at a local I'm hoping to come across a few guys to hook up with and do some runnin. So any takers? I just hope I remember how to start the silly In the meantime I'll clean off the inch of dust thats currently on it. From what I remember I'm pretty sure its an

Inferno911 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:41 PM   #12
RCC Pro Contributor

ya man i dunno about this weekend seeing i got my dirt bike goin and wanna run but there is a great set of guys that go out to the bmc ( barrie molson center) and bash so when ever you wanna set a date for a bash post a thread or check back to see if theres any thing goin on
imported_offroaders is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #13

Yo Inferno.
Don't be afraid to say you have a Kyosho 777, they are fine machines and are built from high quality parts. Kyosho are very BIG in Europe.
I know what you mean about finding some bash-buddies, it can be tough to get a circle of friends together.
I really feel that R/C isn't well supported or advertised in the Barrie area. The hobby is massive where I'm from and it's all due to high profile shop support with PLENTY of stock and of course national magazines help to fly the flag.

When i see the amount of 'free' space in this region (Hell, the whole country) I have trouble to work out what the problem finding a bash place is. When I get my personal belongings back (In transit now) and free my R/C fleet, I'll be scoping out some good off-road areas to use.
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #14
RCC Noob

I actually like the Inferno's. They used to be big in the Barrie area too. Lots of guys had Kyosho years ago. But now no one distributes parts etc for Kyosho. I think that was thanks to Great Planes or something like that. I have no idea what has happened since then concerning Kyosho distribution in North America.
If I get a chance to drive it this season, I'll drive it like I'm 90yrs old so I don't break
I hope I can remember where I put the transmitter..
Old 04-28-2007, 07:22 AM   #15
RCC Apprentice

they have kyosho parts at hobby hobby
i just got a new spur gear for my inferno
biggy_boie is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #16
RCC Noob

where abouts is Hobby Hobby??
Old 04-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
RCC Contributor
I am: trevor s

its in streetsville.
Revo w/ one-of-a-kind custom built rollcage
Stampeder21 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:17 PM   #18
imported_biggy boy
RCC Apprentice

Yup hobby hobby has the inferno parts, they also sell the new inferno sport buggy and the Truggy.
Then theres always for lots of kyosho parts.....

imported_biggy boy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.