Your worst Crash????? - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2007, 10:13 AM   #21
mike vandusen
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I do some driving on xxxmain with Jeff and the whole time is a huge pile of the worst crashes and if ti isnt we make one.
Team Associated, JConcepts, Sidewinder fuel, Big Pimpin Paints, Pinnacle Hobbies, My Hot Wife !
mike vandusen is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #22
RCC Apprentice

I have only run trophy race event so far at the Niagara Indoor track on the 31st. There is the one turn in the corner that goes up and then down. At least 3 or 4 times I hit it going a pretty good speed. When it hit, you could hear a good *THUD*. You could everyone go OOOHHH each time.I am sure that if I had not hit straight on, I would have broken something. I had already broken or lost some parts, so I was relieved that nothing broke.

jblack83 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #23
RCC Supreme Contributor

Had bought my son his first Nitro. It was a Duratrax maximum st. Took it out to the parking lot the day before his birthday to break in the engine for him. Lost radio control and smashed it righ into the side o fthe building at full throttle. Broke front arm, bulk head, shock tower, bent shock shaft, bent chassis. The worst part was that I had to fix it for the next day. It was Saturday morning when I crashed it. I decided I was going to have to fix it for my little guys birthday which was Sunday (the next day). I of course had to get all the parts I needed so off to the GTA I went. I managed to find all the parts exept the shock shaft and the chassis. I just bent the chassis back the best I could which actually was close to perfect and I straightend out the shock shaft. The shock was a bit "sticky" but nothing to bad. I got home and started the fix. I finished in the middle of the night, but I got it done.
imported_RC-SUPERMAN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #24
RCC Senior Contributor

One of my buddy's car involved in a high speed crash in the hamilton track:

wedginator is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #25
RCC Expert Contributor

wedginator, thats the best pipe destruction i have ever seen !!!

yay, post 800 for me
imported_gremlin_390 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #26
RCC Pro Contributor

Thats common at the Hamilton track ! Ive flattened a couple RB pipes like that !

I had a funny one at the Hami track with my 8th scale on-road, coming onto the front straight flat out and caught an edge er something and the thing flipped and flew staight off into the trees ! It took a bit to find it because it was in a tree, no damage !

Mugen Seiki Racing - Team Driver
SkyCraft Hobbies - Burlington
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #27
RCC Noob

my worst crash was with my 1st nitri was a thunder tiger ts4n pro..with a thunder tiger .15pro racing the time i was living in england and had finished raining and went to a tenis was 4 side by sid with no fence inbetween both...and where the net posts go into the ground hit one of them sent if flipping in the air and smashed in to another post...smashed shell,pipe,bulkheads,bent driveshafts,crushed head, everything was smashed up. if i remember right i was driving with slicks on the wet (not a good idea) had alot of fun that day until i crashed....never crashed my savage yet though
[SIZE="5"]----GO BIG OR GO HOME----[/SIZE]
Rushy36 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #28
RCC Supreme Contributor

My RC10GT was doing speed runs at the brick, had just been clocked at 68km/h when the damn battery unhooked itself... hit a curb right on. The chassis was bent at a 70 degree angle, the engine block had a hole straight through where the engine mount was ripped off, steel chassis braces done and some plastic pieces in the front were broken.

1978 VW Type 1 (Super Beetle) Convertible
PeanutButterJellyTime is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #29
RCC Apprentice

Anyone going to the big race in Tillsonburg is probably gonna witness first hand my worst crash.
905- 432-2500
nitro-mechanic is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:01 PM   #30
RCC Apprentice

well...i had just bought carbon fiber shock towers and upperdeck, and a new clutchbell for my mt2. Went to test it out infront of my house,( I had moved my car on the street so my sis could play basket ball) I went to the end of the street, full speed couldnt turn for some reason, and slammed right into the front left tire...broked suspension arm, front shock tower, and i dont know how but the upperdeck cracked at the back...thats my worst so far
imported_stevoo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.