|04-10-2007, 07:58 PM||#1|
B4 Factory Team SOLD!!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Factory B4 roller with tonnes of spares.
This buggy has be rebuilt from the ground-up making this ready for the new season. All the speed tricks / team tricks. The buggy was dialed last year at Sids. Add your electronics and you're ready to go. Buggy has the punisher titanium turnbuckles, RPM gear cover, and all the FT goodness that comes with this race buggy. Mucho new-in-package parts including:
- NIP Proline Crowd Pleaser B4 body
- NIP Team Associated wing
- NIP Top plate
- NIP Shock End Cap
- NIP Rear Arms - Carbon
- NIP Hinge Pin set
- NIP 81T Spur Gear
- NIP Front shock Tower
- NIP Shock rebuild kit
- NIP Rear shock Tower
- NIP Rear Hubs (2 x L / 1 x R)
- NIP Caster Blocks 25 Deg
- NIP Front Bulkhead
- NIP Shock mount nuts
- NIP Red Silicone orings
- NIP 1/32 nylon spacers
- Silver Rear springs
- Green Rear springs
- Brown Front springs
- Green Front springs
- BJ Concepts painted body - good cond.
- Used Black wing
- Bowtie rear tires mounted on Proline rims (90% tread left)
- Proline 4 rib front tires on proline rims (90A% tread left)
- Losi Silver front rib tires on Proline rims (80% tread)
- Proline holeshots on Proline rims (30% tread)
- 2 x 3300 GP batteries with Deans plugs - batteries are older but still work excellent. I used them all last year and they hold an excellent charge.
There is over $100 in NIP spares with this very well cared-for buggy. Get ready to dominate the 2007 season at Sids with the best handling 2WD on the market today.
|04-10-2007, 09:01 PM||#2|
Just to clarify - no trades please.
The price listed is pretty firm - considering the buggy is in great condition - has not been bashed, has only been raced... and those that have bought RC items from me know that they are not going to be surprised with any hidden problems with the car.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|