|04-16-2007, 09:58 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Earl A.
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Erin, Ontario
Feedback: 6 / 100%
Total Props: 1
How to get cool R/C Stuff for your birthday!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
1. Register for big race the weekend before birthday.
2. Tell family that you want a weekend away racing as your "present"
3. Pit with buddies at race.
4. Just before family shows up, borrow cool tool/part/acessory from pit buddy and start using it for yourself.
5. $$$$-watching spouse/girlfriend already has mental inventory of most of your stuff and notices that borrowed cool tool/part/accessory is not yours, and remarks on same.
6. Pit buddy then starts expounding upon benefits of said cool tool/part/accessory. You then innocently concur with his opinion and say how nice it would be to have your own.....
7. Sit back and wait for birthday.
This worked for me.....I had borrowed Mustgofaster's Duratrax work stand, and tonight be damned if my wife didn't give me a swanky new OFNA stand. It's WAY nicer than anything I would have bought for myself, LOL!!!
I'm so lucky,
|04-16-2007, 11:35 PM||#5|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Andrew
Join Date: Jan 2006
Total Props: 0
Way to go! You have the system Worked!
My 3.3 Jato
RC Driver Magazine Showcase Beauty.
Mini-T-C4 Team Bluegroove
Dufferin RC- New!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|