Savage or Revo - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #21
RCC Contributor
I am: trevor s

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by XL-5RustlerGuy3
meh how do you know. its in peoples opinions. i think revos are a great basher and probably better than savages. :GRIN:
they (revos) are easier to control in the air because they are race bred MT's, however, if you really want true bashing experience, and you wanna bash ur truck to hell and back without breaking so much as a bulkhead sset.... SAVVY FTW
Revo w/ one-of-a-kind custom built rollcage
Stampeder21 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:48 AM   #22
RCC Contributor

Revo all the way. I beat the living day lights out of my revo. Ive only ever brocken it twice. Once I landed on its lid and broke one of the ball joints on one shock and I still bashed on it for a bit longer. and Ive torn out some gears becasue I had the slipper too tight and it still limped back to my car. And other than running it into a wall I try to break my 2.5 every time I drive it. The biggest jumps I can find. My 3.3 is my race revo.

No you cant run it into a wall a top speed but thats driver error IMO
RCCO - Radio Control Crawlers of Ontario
fabguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:03 AM   #23
RCC Noob

theres to 4.6ss has the k4.6 and the other f4.6
[SIZE="5"]----GO BIG OR GO HOME----[/SIZE]
Rushy36 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #24
RCC Expert Contributor

GET THE REVO!!! it handles like a pro, great racer and can handle lots of abuse and bashing. the savy is a beast, its an ok basher and a horrible racer. -Wes
A proud owner of a Stampede a.k.a. the little stampede that could

Traxxas E-maxx a.k.a. p-maxx(purple maxx)

imported_johndeerekid is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.