Lst Tons Of Upgrades - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2007, 01:30 AM   #1
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Lst Tons Of Upgrades

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH OFFROAD.CA I SOLD MY TRUCK!!!!Selling A Lst Almost New,meaning Not Damage In Any Way Chape Or Form,,with A Brand New 32 Axial Engine (pullstart),with A 28 Mack Engine As Spare,brand New Never Use Custume Make Rollcage (aluminum) ,titanum Spur Gears Low And High,titanium Clutch Bell,brand New Aluminum Clutch Shoes,Brand new Tranny, Brand New Big Joe Proline Tires And Rims Allready Mount on the Rims,Aluminum body mounts,, Amost new stock Tires and Rims also,scalade Proline Body, Custume Paint,ofna Receiver And Radio,rechargeable Battery Pack And Charger For The Truck, Specktrum Servos For The Throtle(z590)and (z250) For Reverse,,plus The Two Stock Servos For The Stearing,a Bag Full Of Spare Parts,to Many To Mention Here,please Feel Free To Ask Any Cuestion Regarding This Great Deal,like I Said There Are More Things I Will Give Away With The Truck,reason For Selling It,, Is Cause We Are Going To Have A New Baby And Not Longer Can Afford This Hobby So My Lost Is Ur Gain.,,i Wish If I New How To Load Up Some Pictures ,but I Do Have Some Others E-mail Accounts,just Reply To This One And I Will Send U Whatever U Want Regarding This Beauty.i'm Asking 500$ Flat
Thanks ..
Toshiro is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.