Are electrics allowed? - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2007, 12:12 AM   #21
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
$20 is fine, and since they just opened I see nothing wrong with it. If you don't want to pay $20 then don't and go somewhere else. You'll meet new people, burn some nitro and do something you love. These people spent a lot of time and effort to make the track what it is and with the offer of teff and speed metal tuning or trying to fix your car if it's broke or not working, it's really worth it. That's what you call customer service and keeps people coming back no matter the price!!!!!
I support Global Warming. Cold Weather sucks.

Mugen MBX5-T W/STS .28
ShOrTy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:59 AM   #22
RCC Pro Contributor

u gusy gona make a day or time just for electrics ? i dont care about the 20 bucks but i cant run my electric with the nitros .
imported_k1e1v1i1n is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:41 AM   #23
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Bill N.

Originally Posted by k1e1v1i1n
u gusy gona make a day or time just for electrics ? i dont care about the 20 bucks but i cant run my electric with the nitros .
We're toying with the idea of a late night electric only type of deal. Like from when the nitros shut down at dusk then the electrics can come out. There are some days that the Drive In is open until 5:00am. We could run until that time! If there's enough interest then an all electric day could become a reality. As time passes and we learn what everyone wants, we'll do our best to make everyone happy.

What does everyone think about that? A late night all electric event under the lights? I know some of the younger RC'ers might not be able to make it. That sucks for sure. And we'll do something during the day too. But this late night thing has been kicking around for a while now. So that's why I'm putting it out there.

speed metal
Chequing Account Factory Team Driver.
Proudly sponsored by debt and taxes.
Speed Metal is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #24
RCC Contributor

i dont think it'd be any different if it was electric or nitro, everyone would treat it just the same. (does that make sense?) whats wrong running with nitro tho?
B4 -stealth
Fordzilla is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:04 AM   #25
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: dev l
Radio of choice:
DX 6i

Thumbs up

i'll see you on the weekend
littlidevil is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:16 AM   #26
Resident complainer

i dont see why everyone is complaing?!!....its a track in the GTA...everyone complained about not having one, then complains that they dont want to pay that much...boggles me
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:40 AM   #27
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

re boggled

i agree with you 100% powling. i guess the old saying about not being able to please all of the people some of time rings true in this case.
thrash metal is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #28
RCC Senior Contributor

stop whining

i agree also 20 bucks is pretty cheap considering you are driving a 500 dollar buggy or truck around if not more, we have the same problem where i am alot of people went out and busted their b s to get the track in good shape and now we get small turn outs and some people whine about the condition of the track without even lending a hand sometimes you cant satisfy anyone hopefully your track makes alot of money and is open for years to come ,and the whiners stay, away i will be coming up to use your track soon tefflawns a great guy , good luck

imported_lstmuggy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:51 AM   #29
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M

If turnout is low.
There is a reason.
Let's see what happens.
It's not easy running a track and making money.

Best of Luck !
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #30
RCC Contributor

I was at the track a couple of weeks ago and was running with the nitro boys. With my RC10T4 running an 11 x 2 brushed motor and a 4000mah pack I was able to keep up with most nitro trucks, but I did run out of horsepower near the end of that great long straight. When it comes to run time the nitro's have it hands down. I'm on the Sid's track committee and let me tell you organizing, maintaining and running a track is a lot of work. Paying $20.00 and letting someone else do the work is a real pleasure.
If you think you're in control, you're not going fast enough.:GRIN:
imported_BUGNUT is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.