Cen Gst 7.7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor

Total Props: 0
Arrow Cen Gst 7.7

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I just got this last week as an impulse buy, but since buying it some other stuff has come up that I need cash for, so I'm seeing if there is any intrest in this truck for some extra cash,

The truck has very little use on it, I havn't even got a whole tank through it, I ran a half tank on my driveway right after getting it to make sure it worked, but it was late so I shut it down after seeing it worked fine, and then I ran like a 1/4 lap at the track until the motor backed out and I had no gear mesh, thats all I've used it, the previous owner had less than 15 tanks on it,

The truck comes with the following;

- Hitec HS-635HB servo for throttle, HS-945MG for steering, and the stock CEN servo for gear shift,
- Hitec HFS-03mm RX
- a Fail safe
- an Ofna 1400mah RX pack, old but still works good
- 2 GST bodies, 1 Nemisis body, all basically new if not new
- 55 series sniper tires, were brand new when I got the truck, and I've put less than a tank on them,
- Basically new CEN roto-start unit with an extra NIP backplate and gear set, I used it to start the truck the 3 or 4 times I've started the truck, the stock pull start is also included
- the truck will also come with a brand new aluminum steering set up, as seen here, I havn't even received this yet after buying on ebay last week,
- also comes with some other misc stuff, the center diff locking kit, I think some shock pistons, some linkages, etc . . .

all you need to get this truck running is a Transmitter, battery for the rotostart, glow ignitor and fuel

for specs on the truck visit http://www.cenracing.com/cars/gst/gst.html, impotant specs are 5hp+ .46 engine, 3 speed, center diff, front and rear brake bias

looking for $600 obo

buyer pays all and any shipping costs, only willing to drive 30min max to meet someone, accept money order or paypal, sold as-is so ask any questions before hand,

I'm attaching the pics I got when I bought it, its been used like I said less than a tank in my driveway and the track, the only thing thats different is I've cut the body mounts down, took the red CEN thing out of the front bumper, and there may be a couple more scratches in the skid plates, I also re-built the tranny and put 30k oil in the center diff. Also I think one of the gear changes needs to be adjusted still as I only notice it shifting once,

I will attach new pics of everything in a few days, once I receive the Aluminum steering stuff, and I clean the dirt off it from the weekend,
bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.