JJAG...The End - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
JJAG...The End

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi Everybody,

I have agonized over this decision and have actually got very depressed and lost 5 days of work because of what I am about to announce.

JJAG R/C is now officially closed for racing.

I have never really been able to afford this hobby and now even more so with all of the "high zoot" stuff being used and so on. But more directly, my heart is not in the hobby anymore and I guess that's where I had to make the decision.

I aplogize for leading everybody on this year that my track was back in business. It looks like things have changed in this hobby and my track is really not fitting into the new direction...

I would like to thank all of the racers who have supported my track over the years and especially the guys from Halifax who have offered their race timing system everytime we have raced here!

It's been great meeting all sorts of new people from all over the world, literally...Florida, England, Iceland and the more local bunch from Fredericton, Moncton, PEI, Truro, Windsor, Greenhill, New Glasgow and many other places.

We've worked together to make things happen, we've had some awesome racing in the day and have raised lots of dust...lol, it's been a slice out of life...

Thanks and Cheerio,

John aka Jagwire
imported_Jagwire is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
RCC Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear about your decision and in the end it is what is right for you at the time. Maybe sometime down the road you come back to RC ... have you thought about onroad cars?:GRIN: Keep in touch man, Thanks for all the racing that you gave us and your efforts to promote the hobby.

David Israel
Ya, Ya I know, I see the carnage, but it's still race-able. Isn't it?
imported_Izzy-Racing is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #3
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Michel L

It is a sad day John, it was always the best of times going to your track and see you and your familly, big kisses to your wife and the girls, we had some awsome race events down there, it will be missed... Michel Lamontagne.
Don`t sweath the petty things and don`t pet the sweathy things...
imported_mirage is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #4
RCC Senior Contributor

that 's sad man it was nice i had the chance the othere year to see your track. you are a verey nice persionto have known and am happy to have meet you . it is a shame that you can not keep up with the times. the track will be misse by manay. i hope that i would have had the chance to see your track one more time and you as well.
imported_colin is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
RCC Apprentice

Sorry to hear about your track , John . It's always been a sleepless night before race day on my part but you know things happen in life and we have to make choices , although we don't always understand why it's part of life . I enjoyed every trip to your challenging track and it will be missed , all the best to you and the family in the futur . Hope to cross paths again some day .

Roland Bourque
BURKIE is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
RCC Junior Contributor

Well john, its sad to hear you won't be running your track this year. But good that you didn't feel obligated. We all gotta take care of number one.

Expect a call soon for a run to kartbahn

If it aint yellow, it aint mine.*

*with a few exceptions.
Chris_HFX is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:33 AM   #7
RCC Contributor
I am: Johnno

Like everyone else, I am sorry to hear this...

I've had a few great years of racing at you're track John, it's been fun. I wish the best of luck to you in the future. Like Izzy said keep in touch, and never forget the hobby in which you're always welcome...
It's aways good to her from an old friend.

As already said, it will be missed;
I say Cheers to all the great racing we've had at JJAG!

Hope to see y'ah 'round...
MaxxMaster is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:25 AM   #8
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Shane F
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX3R Pro
# of RCs: 15

Many thanks John...
This is the track I got hooked onto RC. Sure miss the racing and lots of fun. Still hard to beat your layouts #1 in my books. Sorry to hear you had to make tough decision. But life is full of them at times.Wish you all the best and hope to keep in touch. Maybe Rc will sometime return for you in the future.

All the best,
Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Electric
Losi 8ight 2.0 Buggy
Losi 8ight 1.0 Buggy
Losi 8ight 1.0 Truggy
Losi LST2
Assosiated Rc10 T4 FT
Assosiated Rc10 B3 FT
Assosiated Rc18R
Assosiated TC3
Q-TIP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.