What about a annual mebership ? - Page 5 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2007, 01:39 PM   #41
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Cheaper for Weeknights

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I don't want to start what I started before but I think there are more people thinking the way I do from reading previous posts. I can't justify leaving work, going to the track and paying $20 for the three hours (approximately) but the person beside me has paid $20 and been there for the entire day. I think that if you had either a membership monthly/yearly/whatever that cost XXX.XX that would allow me to come any time without paying more or if there was a price for lets say after 6PM the cost is XX.XX you might see me at the track.

With my family getting bigger and bigger these days my weekends aren't usually completely open for RC.

This just my opinion, take what you want from it or nothing at all.
pjboulton is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #42
RCC Junior Contributor

Originally Posted by DV8ion View Post
Again I beg to differ, and I know a whole lot of people who feel the same as I do. Besides if you buy a multipass for a discounted rate its pretty much the same idea as your season pass (pay $XX.XX to save $X.XX with each visit) only difference is that you are paying more up front with a multipass than with a season pass. Personally I would rather pay the lager sum of $$ up front for a few reasons, one is that sometimes I can't be bothered to run to the bank and yank $20 out when I want to go to the track (when I got no cash on hand), two is when you buy a new house and a new car and a million other bills that come along with life you don't always have cash all the time to be spending on toy cars. So I would rather drop the $$ when I have it and get it all out of the way. Thats just the way I see it and if I owned the track thats how I would do it. Again its just my opinion and Teff will do what he sees fit.

They are not the same at all. A seasons pass would allow them to show up after work, later in the day, etc. A multi pass would be evaluated before such visits...do i want to lose a day for a few hours? With a seasons pass you have payed up front and besides accessry stuff (food, drinks, parts) you dont ever worry about the money again. The multi pass will have people asking the question i stated above. Thats the real difference. I'm not saying a multipass isnt a good idea, but it wont encourage attendance as much as the seasons pass.
imported_[evo] is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:00 PM   #43
Tommy G
RCC Junior Contributor

ya ya ya ya yaaaaaa

teff what you need to do is set an amount and thats all. If they like it or not, it is what it is, and still have your 20$ a day thing going.
Tommy G is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.