|10-19-2007, 03:59 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Sean H
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Milton on
Total Props: 0
Hyperion 1210 charges lipo ect... up to 10 amp for under $200!!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
* Input Voltage: 12-15V DC
* Battery Types, # of cells: 1-30 Nickel-Cadmium cells (1.2-36.0V NiCd)
1-30 Nickel-Metal Hydride cells (1.2-36.0V NiMH)
1-12 Lithium-lon or Lithium-Polymer & A123 cells cells (3.7v-44.4V Li-lon/Li-Po)
* Charge current: 0.1-10.0A (2C max for Li-lon/Poly)
* Fast charge termination: Peak detection for NiCd and NiMH "constant current / constant voltage" for Li-lon / Li-Po optional thermal cutoff for all battery types
* Discharge current: 0.1-5.0A adjustable
* Cycle delay: 1-30 minutes adjustable
* Battery memories: 10
* Display type: 2 line, 16-character LCD with Blue Backlight
* LCD monitoring of individual Li-poly cell voltage with optional LBA10 balancer
* Output connectors: banana jacks ( adapter leads included)
* Built-in Thermostat-Controlled Cooling Fan
|10-19-2007, 10:43 PM||#2|
RCC Junior Contributor
Join Date: Jun 2004
Total Props: 0
Bishop Power Products...
Saw this charger, read up on it and thought, yep, that's the one I need for the Lipos I've got coming. I order it plus the Balancer and Temp module, if you need a 2nd balancer they offer that too @ Bishop's which had the best price or you can try your local hobby shop.
Just need to figure out which plugs I'll need to operate those new Team Orion 3600's once they are available.
Hyper7 - Upcoming Indoor Winter C.O.O.R.S. list for the Hobby Show.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|