|11-01-2007, 07:59 PM||#1|
I am: Dino & Crew
Join Date: Jul 2006
# of RCs: 6
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Reminder Of Some Important Rules For Hobby Show!!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey everyone, the Sids crew and the generous volunteers are working really hard to set-up the track right now, which is going awesome! We think everyone is going to be really impressed at the track layout and the dirt that we brought in for this race is amazing!
Just a friendly reminder, here are some important KEY RULES:
1) Make sure to check-in by 9:30 am on race days. We need to confirm that all the information that we have on file is correct so that we can have a smooth race day, especially since we are working on such a tight timeline to make this happen in the hours that we have.
2) NO SWEARING / YELLING AT MARSHALLS!!!! This will absolutely NOT be tolerated in any way what so ever! We are publicly displaying this great hobby and are looking to attract new racers so that we can further grow off-road RC in our area. Future RC racers need to see how much fun can be had racing RC cars in a competitive environment. We will do our best to stay on top of the marshalling as well.
3) Make sure you are ready to race when your class is up. We are not giving mercy minutes since we have to run on a tight schedule to make sure we can get everything in during the time that we have been allotted.
4) Immediately after your race, make sure that you are ready to marshal so that we can keep the pace of the race going. We have a lot of racing to fit in each day.
5) No smoking in the Exhibit Hall.
6) Since space is somewhat limited, please only bring what you need to race. We are not extremely tight, however, we want to make sure that everyone has room for pitting. No 40 ft pit tables for one person please.
7) Electrical. To make sure that we do not run into problems with the electrical system at the show - please only use what is absolutely needed. For example - if you are not in need of a soldering iron - please unplug it, or if you only need one charger - only run one.
Most Important - HAVE FUN! The goal of this event is to make it even larger for many years to come - and the only way we can do this is to make sure it is fun for everyone involved - including the crowds that are watching... which may give birth to the next off-road racers of tomorrow.
From the Sids Track Committee to the Volunteers that have stepped-up to help us, there has been many man-hours put into this project and we are happy to say that we are very happy, and very proud of what has been accomplished.
We thank all the racers for their commitment to this race and helping bring back off-road RC racing to the Hobby Show. We look forward to seeing you there.
Now before any further adieu, MARSHALLS READY, DRIVERS LESS THEN FIVE!!!!!!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|