Indoor Off-Road Electric Track (GTA) - NOW OPEN - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #21
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
hey guys,

i just want to say that i have not worked on the track so i cant really comment on it just yet. all i kno is that it will take a little time for it to build a good reputation.

right now its just a trial period and its free. eventually im sure the owner will realize that his original plans are not really working and will modify it promptly (specifically the lack of weeping tiles/lane separaters.

the track might look small, but the whole unit is about 2800 sq feet minus the front office and restaurant part. the track is about 30 feet wide and 75 feet long.

call before u go to confirm. dont be scared to offer some advice.

have fun
imported_cash_money is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #22
RCC Senior Contributor

I passed by the track today . the drivers stand has a great view and is very well lit, the track size is awsome for the smaller scales as for 1/10th it might be a little tight . no real room to let the bigger scale's fly.
in a way I think its cool cause you dont need wild motors or super capacity batterys to have fun . Think a spec class for the Tamiya tam-tec cars would be fun !
-Losi 8ight
-Team Associated B4

-HotBodies VE8
-Team Associated B4.1
-FT Team Associated SC10
imported_tire_tec is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #23
RCC Apprentice

Will you guys be open next week? closer to the weekends, say thursday and friday night?
imported_ThunderRobo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #24
RCC Apprentice
I am: taylor s
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 21

the track
I went there today. to have some fun., i brought a XX cr with a brushless lipo combo and it was to much, i guess if i could drive it might be good ! LOL
any way the place is semi dusty but it will be better no doubt. . . now there are lane dividers. which i was there a couple guys came in with some stock duratraxx evaders and they ran the course great at there speed and the hill was no problem for them.
its a nice track for some fun but you wont get a good race in there unless they widen the lanes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2560.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	170363   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2561.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	170364  
sponsored racer
eyekandy19 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #25
RCC Contributor

Wow ... that track is really small and needs quite abit of work.
And as many people mentioned needs wideRRRRRRRRR lanes... big time.
Hope the track gets better best of luck to you
8ight 2.0
Spektrum DX3R
Clockwork Racing Engines
imported_riverviewrc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.