xxx-4 with a 1/18th brushless??? - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Sean H

Total Props: 0
xxx-4 with a 1/18th brushless???

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
yes folks the importer of the Yungtong batteries out of Quebec has done it. here's a pic of what he did.

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 21, 2007 8:39 pm Sujet du message: le 4wd le plus leger Répondre en citant

I made my own motor mount to allow the 1/18th motor, (110g Less weight)

la batterie une 11.1V 2500mah 200g

le esc quark mini de 25g

So far it work AWESOME even with the little 4200kv
a date sa marche en os---- meme avec un petit 4200kv

A total of 255g less without counting the removal of 12 gage wire. IT's going to float and with the quark esc, it really takes off! I will need a fan for the ESC.

pour un total de 255g de moin sans compter le 12 gage qui disparait mon char va flotter et le quark est vraiment rapide sur le demarage reste justa a mettre un fan dessus
samboneecanada is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #2
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
it doesnt work very good for the moment the motor need little more power or i need very low KV motor with 14.8V pack

in my last race i finish 3iem with 25 racer in 4wd

i put feigao 380C rotor in my 8.5T novak XBR i gear up to 5T pinion of 21T to 26T and i was very to much power the motor and esc keep very low temp

and the feeling is very same as stock racing with the speed of MOD

do you see the new product in stock 7.4V 6000mah 22C saddle pack in B44

dgaumond is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.