|02-04-2008, 08:07 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
Join Date: Apr 2006
Total Props: 0
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
hello to all hope things are giong well heres what took place at the meeting: we have a new website in the works that we will be able to post on as well as other things more details to come when it is done.
2) we are going to build a waist high pit lane in front of the drivers stand depending on where phil rob and scott decide to put it.
3) plans to build the new track are full steam ahead to see the plans talk to phil or scott
4)the Ontario cat cup championship is set for sept 27/08 it is being worked as we speak details to follow
5) keep club problems or beefs off of the forums pm your beef to me or to the person it involves.
6)i am looking into some kind of fencing to keep bmx kids out there is modular fencing that i might be able to get let you know later or if someone has an idea please pass it on.
7) we are going to push for everyone to have a transponder. after our first trophy race we should buy 2 or 3 to rent or loan to people at trophy races trying to keep track of trucks is a nightmare as you all know a possble colour flag approach is also an idea.
our new commitee is as follows pat deal president. phil, scott, rob are track design and layout managers, jeff craft trophy race web site cordinater heather from pickering hobbies track public relations
9) trophy race schedule to be uot asap will be scheduled around the glorcs series there is also a mini series being worked on between us and the 401 offroad raceway details to follow.
10) we are giong to put a sign up at the track with club race times and fees etc this year so that newcomers can see what is gion on at uor track when no one is around.
11) there will be 6 to 7 club points races this year so that we can focus on trophy races.shedule to follow.
12) this year we will have a novice class for newcomers.
13) there will be a money race this season entry fee 20 to 30 dollars 50% will go to drivers and 50% to club something like that anyway.
14) porta potty there from last w/e in may to 1rst week in october getting a price let you know.
15) marshelling problem i am going to buy 6 pilons so the top six racers from the following race will go to there designated cone 123456 the place they finshed. if there is an empty cone call that number if does not show loses position from race and the next position bumps up and so on.
16) we are giong to have food and drinks at all races. we will sell the pop chips burges etc to make money for the club. i need someone to look after this please.
17) membership fee is giong to remain 60.00 for the season 8.00 dollars for daily use
1 john is going to look into getting 4x4s for the straight a ways and theb we can put the o pipe in the corners. that about sums up what took place. this is not all written in stone so if you have concerns or ideas pleasw pm me. i want to thank everyone for giving me the oppurtunity to be president i hope i can live up to jeffs awsome year last year again thank you, sausage
sausage rc racing
go big or go home
|02-06-2008, 08:22 PM||#2|
RCC Pro Contributor
Join Date: Dec 2005
Total Props: 0
Great job & thanks for the popcorn..
You need to post some pics of your rides..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|