|02-25-2008, 08:10 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Muckey M
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: disneyland Ontario
Total Props: 0
The Dirt Nitro Challenge Results
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
e final started out with Drake leading, opening a small gap. Ryan Maifield challenged, but a flameout and subsequently breaking his car put him out. This left Tebo and Drake motoring at the front with Truhe and Cavalieri catching them, waiting in the wings. Position swaps at the 24-30 min mark between the first four drivers (drake, tebo, truhe, cavalieri). At 32mins an awesome four-way battle ensued, the lead swapping positions several times - 6sec separating the top 4. At 35mins Truhe established a 6sec lead from Ryan Cavalieri, with Drake in 3rd and Tebo 4th. With 2min left Truhe and Cavlieri had an epic battle which went down to the wire. With less than 1min to go, Ryan Cavalieri 'nudged' Truhe's car giving him the win.
Buggy Final Results:
1. Ryan Cavalieri - AE/Orion - 74/45:29.517
2. Mike Truhe - Losi/GRP - 74/45:29.681
3. Adam Drake - Losi/GRP - 73/45:00.404
4. Jared Tebo - O'Donnell/OS - 73/45:02.065
5. Ryan Lutz - Kyosho/Sirio - 72/45:24.941
6. Chad Bradley - Jammin/OS - 72/45:38.523
7. Taylor Peterson - Kyosho/Werks - 70/45:13.508
8. Richard Saxton - AE/OS - 67/44:39.550
9 Gary Guest - Jammin/Jammin - 67/45:19.694
10 Taylor James - Jammin/OS - 66/45:39.055
11 Phillip Atondo - Losi/Novarossi - 65/42:15.845
12 Travis Amezcua - Hot Bodies/GRP - 55/43:21.815
13 Billy Fischer - Losi/Novarossi - 52/33:35.911
14 Ryan Maifield - AE/GRP - 29/18:50.350
15 Jeremy Kortz - HoBao/Werks - 11/6:29.444
Notice the lack of a mugen in the final. Reminiscant of last year's final which featured zero Kyoshos....
Also engines: 5 GRP, 3 OS, 2 Nova, 2 Werks, 1 Sirio, 1 Orion, 1 Jammin.
Cavalieri wins Truggy!
The 45min final proved a tough one on the cars, with the likes of Saxton, Tebo, Amezcua, Maifield and Lutz dropping out. Lutz the most high profile - rear end problems at the 27min mark while out in front with a good lead. Ryan Cavalieri inherited the lead with Drake chasing but unable to make any significants at 39mins Taylor James and Drake began fighting for 2nd place with Cavalieri 15sec infront, this continued until the race finished with Cavalieri eventually 12 sec infront of Adam Drake.
1. Ryan Cavalieri - Kyosho/Orion - 75/45:14.9
2. Adam Drake - Losi/GRP - 75/45:27.1
3. Taylor James - Jammin/OS - 75/45:31.1
4. Mike Truhe - Losi/GRP - 75/45:33.7
5. Mark Pavidis - Kyosho/OS - 74/45:04.1
6. Chad Bradley - Jammin/OS - 74/45:04.6
7. Cody King - Kyosho/Sirio - 74/45:29.3
8. Josh Wheeler - XRAY/OS - 72/45:20.5
9. Gary Guest - Jammin/Jammin - 72/45:21.3
10. Ryan Lutz - Kyosho/Sirio - 63/44:54.2
11. Jermey Kortz - HoBao/Werks - 54/33:10.1
12. Ryan Maifield - Mugen/OS - 39/24:48.0
13. Travis Amezcua - Hot Bodies/GRP - 23/13:56.5
14. Jared Tebo - O'Donnell/OS - 17/10:17.8
15. Richard Saxton - Mugen/OS - 14/8:44.7
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|