RC Family - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #11
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Congrats on the transplant. I know you know to do what they tell you. Take it easy & dont' push yourself for the first bit. FREEDOM is the word. Enjoy all of that "spare time". You'll figure out what to do with it I am sure.
isbgrad95 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
RCC Noob

Hey all just an update. I just returned from Edmonton and Ray is doing great. Thank you for all the support and thoughts. As he put it after he got out of surgery and could talk he said that it hurt but it is a good hurt and a new life for both of us. He will be in the hospital for about two weeks then will be in a outpatient facility for about two months for blood work everyday. So many trips to Edmonton for myself but it will be all worth it in the end.

Deena Herron
The Clutch Nutz
Bubbles is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #13
John Bakker
I am: JB

Thats great news Bubbles,All of us from Eat Dirt Racing Inc. are sending speedy recovery vibes

John Chewy Bakker
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #14
RCC Noob

What city you guys in
imported_tinyturbo is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #15
RCC Apprentice

Red Deer
Marty K
P/R , Promotions
Red Deer AB
martyman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #16
RCC Junior Contributor

good luck to you bubbles and ray cant wait to see you at the track again soon
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall , Torque is how far the wall moved after you hit it
theslam19_98 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:27 PM   #17
RCC Noob

Hey there all. Just returned from Edmonton, a long week there. Ray was released from the hospital on Friday and is in outpatient for about two to three weeks for test and clinic visits at the hospital. Has been taking many walks of course slowly and everything is working well. Am very sorry to say that the racing end of things are a no go for us at this time but will definately get to the track and watch all of you beat up those vehicles. Hope for near the end of the season that he can get out and play a little but will have to see on that. Sent him all the wishes when I was there and he was greatly touched by all. Again thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers. See you all very soon.

Bubbles is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #18
imported_Team GForce
RCC Apprentice

Great to hear the update Bubbles.

Hey maybe we could like, have a handicapped division! You know, somebody else does your car then you just show up and race it.. something like GForce for adults! All kidding aside, I am sure if Ray finds himself down at the track during a race that a buggy just might be found wanting a driver.

Get better Ray. Oh....thanks Bubbles.

imported_Team GForce is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #19
RCC Noob

Finally Home!!!!

Well the wait is finally over and it took 15 weeks of waiting but as of Friday the 25th I am now home. Thanks to all that have left their well wishes here on this forum. I have seen many of you at the races this summer when I was home for weekends, but for those of you who have not seen me I thank you and hope to see you all soon. I am doing fine and the organs are working great and life as I knew it has changed dramatically. It will take some getting used to but it is a change that I am looking forward to. It took 49 years to get to this point, but the next 49 hold great promise.

Rayzer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #20
RCC Pro Contributor

Reading that gve me chills Ray. So good to hear/see you posting. We met when I was out there before but it'slike the post says, rc family... and it's always good news when family gets well
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.